Chapter ten

Ally's POV

Now I'm crying, crying over my best friend that has been kidnaped. I shouldn't have let her open the door. "THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!" I said pointing directly at Chriss.

"Because of you, NOTHING of this could have happened. Why'd you even came into this world? ,Mary could have been safe, but since you came and its her job to protect you. She did. BY SACRIFICING HER LIFE!!!!!" I screamed. I couldn't take my anger anymore, I cried on the floor.

No one dared to speak a word. After like 5 minutes, Emma came, and tried to calm me, still quivering from fear at least she tried. And I thought she was the first to run away, but not this time. Now the world turned upside down and now she's the one who calmed me down first.

I then looked at my right to see Chriss horrified, I mean who wouldn't. Your best friend has been kidnapped and you have no clue where she is or who even took her. Maniac. "I am still not done with you" I said loud enough to hear. I then went to his direction and slapped his cheek.

Slap!!!

My slap echoed and I left Chriss a huge red mark on his right cheek. Tears streamed down on his face and he went upstairs. "Hey Ally, I think that's enough" Claire said patting my back. "Enough!? HOW DOES IT FEEL WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND HAS BEEN  KIDNAPPED!!" I screamed.

"I know how it feels, but have faith. Mary is strong like her brother, even if she has bruises, she still survives. But we need help from Chriss, maybe he has an idea where she is or who took her." Claire said.

"And what if I don't forgive Chriss?" I said. "Then you would never see your Best Friend" Said a strict Razell. I stood with fear. She's right. But Chriss betrayed us. "Let me think 'bout it" I said.

After 10 minutes, I decided. I'm gonna forgive Chriss but there are consequences. "I'm gonna forgive Chriss. But there are conditions. " I said. "As long as your ok, we are!" They all chirped. It's all gonna be ok Mary. Be strong please, for me and for your brother.

Chriss's POV

I punched the wall again and again until my fist bleeds. After a minute it healed. Eh, healing powers. I punched again and again until the wall cracked a little. I just let Mary get kidnapped by Pitch. The fuck I hate that guy. Also, Ally slapped me. The heck? She doesn't even know why Pitch kidnapped her in the first place.

⌛️Flashback⌛️

I went back to my house by 9:25 PM because I went to a friends house to do something. And by something, I mean playing the Xbox and eating. I knocked the door and waited for a response.

While waiting, I was playing Chain Reaction by myself. Eventually Player 1 won. It's still me so I won. Yeah! *note to sarcasm*. I was about to play another game when two big arms pulled my hand. I tried wiggling but he punched me in the stomach which caused be to spit blood from my mouth.

I dropped my phone and some blood trickled to the screen, eh don't care. What I care about is my life! Some maniac dragged me to a black van that came out of nowhere. What kind of van was that, a ghost? I laughed silently at my own joke.

The last thing I saw was Mary opening the door wide enough to let her friends see what's happening. Then, I blacked out.

---TIME LAPSE---

I was in a black room, tied up in a black chair with black chains. Da heck, everything is black. Must be his favorite color. I then see a door opened a little and I could hear talking.