Couple's Fight?!

Its been 9 years. They have been close friends since nursery. They are now 1st year middle school. Ganoon pa rin magkaklase lagi sila. Ngayon student council president si Haruka. Vice-president naman si Loisa. Dahil doon sabay lagi kayong umuwi.

Haruka's boyfriend suddenly crashed in the student council room. "Haruka!! Let's go away somewhere, a place where no one will find us, nobody will disturb us! You have a night to think about this!" Dante shouted. After that he left. I asked "Haruka what was that all about?" "Well I-I d-don't k-know?" she answered. I told her calmly "Haruka please think about if first. You are a good friend to me. If you go with him can you live alone? What will you do if he leaves you? Can he support you? Haruka you're still young , I won't tell this to uncle but please think about this. Think about it carefully. Think about you! I know this is hard for you but as a friend please let me help you. You still have a night to think about it. I am always here if you have a problem. "I will think about this carefully. Please keep this a secret to father. sge said with a frown on her face.

"Haruka !!!" I yelled. I sat down on my seat. "So........... have you thought about it?" I asked calmly. "I just realized that my family is more important than my lover. And I also cannot.live with my self. I also thought about what will happen if I get pregnant and what will happen to the baby. About where will we get money. If father would accept him." Thats her answer. "Thanks for getting my point and for realizing this." I said with a smile. "Dante texted me." She said.

Dante: Go to the roof top at lunch break
I'll be waiting for u at the rooftop.
Don't be late. Luv u ^-^ ♡♡♡♡

"Don't worry I'll go there with you." I said. She smiled for reply to me. * ^_^ *
She whispered "thanks for being a sister to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nagustuhan niyo ba ung story.
Sorry at taglish hehehe.