Last Night

I see her, she's sitting on the window corner of the cafe. She drinks one glass and she seems waiting someone. Then a bunch of people come, she surprised. I think she doesn't expect them. One of them is the man with a girlfriend. I think all of them are his friends, so maybe the person she's been waiting is him only. But, she just welcome them with nice gesture. They all sit together. She sits right next of him. See, she just waits for his ask of something while he keeps busy with his girlfriend. But that's not too long. She just already has many conversations with the others. And, that makes the man then pays attention to her. His girlfriend just already drunk when he just already forgot about her and talks with the girl all night.

And, the time his girlfriend drunk, the man just kisses the girl. When he kisses her, his girlfriend just too much drunk, she pushes him from the chair, so both the man and the girl falling to the floor. Everybody surprises, they thought it was accident-kiss. The girl thought that, too. But the way he's smiling after the kiss, she wishes it could be true.

The girlfriend says sorry and pulls him back to the chair. Somebody helps the girl. The girl just stops to talk or do anything. All she could think is the kiss. She wishes the night might a great farewell for both of them. The move on thing. But, after the accident, her heart's so pounding and almost explode into pieces. She just follows the night through the end. She walks with them to the parking lot, the man then turns around and says good night.

She just standing there, alone, to see them gone. I see her, faint.

And I woke up.