JokerBlog 1

Many compare Gotham to an animal; an ever-changing, ever-evolving beast. You see, when the Bat left, the bird boy took over and I sat back and watched the city chew at his every fear. I won't lie, it was slightly tedious compared to when the head honcho was in town. But, I had an excuse to relax.. and prepare. You see, I had a lot of time to think about the Bat and I. I sat in the cuckoos nest and pondered our every encounter, I even pulled out the records, or rather had them read to me (you see, its difficult to hold a collection of documents in a straitjacket). I'd giggle at the funny parts and cry at the more emotional parts. That was when I realised. The Bat and I have something special, like Mila Kunis and JT.. or that guy from Twilight and that chick from Twilight. But we're not into each other like that. No, I'm too good for anything like that, and he's got his little Brangelina thing going on with all of his adopted kids. But you can't deny we have a connection. Then it hit me, just when I wasn't expecting it (that's what she said). He's my brother. Now, don't go jumping to conclusions (I wouldn't want to be seen on that Jeremy Kyle crap), but think. We fight, we argue and yet, he's always there to save me when Gordon and his ragtag group of bullies threaten put a bullet in my luscious green locks. He's always there to answer my call whenever I threaten to blow up some bank or other and he's always there to remind me (to quote a horrible movie): 'that the world hadn't ended'. Now, I know this is quite deep of me but I've had time to think. I need to know when my brother is in danger. And right now, he's in danger of happiness. Him and that kid of his. Not the Nightwang kid, no, he's too busy doing whatever else. I need to get the other one, the new Boy Blunder. Lets see how Batman takes it when there's a death in the family.