spending summer cleaning, great!

BAILEYS POV
"Bailey you're coming with me and that's final"
"mum why can't I stay home? I'll be ok" I said as my mum got her cleaning supplies together.
"no you're coming with me, I don't want to leave you alone and you know why young lady" she said.
"fine give me 15 minutes" I said running up to my bathroom. I was an only child and my mum was young when she had me. it was the boy next door scenario. they feel in love, was each other's first then he move away and never kept in contact. the fact that mum doesn't like me staying home is a few months ago someone broke in, stole some things and raped me. I understand why she doesn't want me home but my best friend lives across the road and he's always over. Calum his name is. he's the best person in the whole world but my mum doesn't trust him because she doesn't want me to turn out like her. she loves Calum but just doesn't want me to turn out like her. even though Calum is 120% gay mum still doesn't trust him. as I put on light makeup mum starts packing the car with supplies. I walk down stairs in a singlet, high top shorts and thongs on (flip flops).
"now Bailey, to save time why don't you pick up the boys clothes and rubbish from their rooms. they're usually not home so it should be ok"
"ok boss lady"
"hey, I am the boss lady" she said as we both laughed. we got in the car and I put on Betty Who. mum and I sang along to her. it was fun but then we got to the house. it looked familiar, we hopped out of the car and I just stared at the house.
"hey, are you going to help me?" my mum called from the car.
"oh yeah sorry" i said as I ran to the back of the car. I grabbed the mop and bucket then walked in. it seemed like no one was home but the house was a mess.
"ok so I'll show you around" my mum said. I followed her as she went everywhere. "ok so this is what you have to do, go into the boys rooms and just pick up the clothes. yes you're going to have to smell them. I'll put two baskets here so you can put the dirty washing in. good luck" she said as she walked away. I walked into the first room, Pokemon everything. I giggled to myself as I started picking up the clothes. i felt like someone was behind me. I turned around and there was a tall teenage boy around my age with a baseball bat in his hand.
"hey" I said.
"wait you're not scared at all?"
"no. ohh ahh I'm here with my mum, Mitchie, your cleaner"
"oh ok, we're usually not home but I am. just me everyone else is out. anyway I'm Kian and you are?"
"Bailey" I said starting to pick up more clothes. "I knew Kian lived here!" I thought.
"oh so you're Bailey"
"what's that supposed to mean?!" I said stopping.
"nothing, your mum showed me photos of you" he said sitting on the bed.
"of course she would" I said putting the clothes in the basket.
"hey don't you go to my school?" he said.
"East Wood?" [a.n. idk]
"yeah" he said with a smile. "oh my
gosh his smile"
"how come I haven't seen you around?" he asked. I started to pick up more clothes.
"I don't know. I sit with Calum. you know we're in the same art class right?" I said looking at him. he had to think about it for a second.
"yes! oh my gosh it was driving me crazy that I didn't know who you were!" he said.
"so..." I said finishing up this room.
"did you need help?" he asked.
"it's ok really." I said.
"no I want to help" he said.
"well you know you're still going to have to pay full price"
"yeah, that's fine." he said with a smile.
"so..." I said.
"so..." he said.