damn it

BAILEYS POV
"next room" I said.
"wait what about the rest?" he said.
"my mum told me to just pick up the clothes, she'll do the rest"
"oh ok. so you wanna play a game?"
"is this a Saw movie? I'm kidding sure" I said smiling.
"21 questions" he said. "great this will be interesting..." I thought started to get worried.
"you first" I said.
"ok have you ever been kissed?" he asked.
"uhh, yes I have" I said starting to get worried. there were flashbacks of the rape going though my mind. "have you ever been kissed by the same sex?"
"yes I have, it was weird" he said laughing nervously. "have you even been to a party?"
"yes a birthday party"
"no silly like a party"
"oh well then no, I haven't." I said as we picked up the last piece of clothing. "have you ever been skinny dipping?" I asked as we moved into the next room.
"no I haven't, have you ever had sex?" he asked. thoughts and flashbacks ran throughout my mind and I couldn't help but cry. "hey hey hey, are you ok?"
"umm, yeah I'm fine," I said as I whipped my nose on the black of my hand.
"can I give you a hug?" Kian asked. I just nodded my head. he pulled me in for a big hug. as my arms were on his chest and my head close to his heart I could hear every heart beat. he smelt so good and I felt so safe in his arms. "Bailey are you sure you're okay? I mean I shouldn't have asked such a personal-"
"can you just hug me some more?" I said. he hugged me tighter. I didn't want to tell one of my biggest secrets to a guy that I kinda just met. he was so nice and funny and cute and his smile and his eyes I could die for. as we stood, hugging in the middle of a messy room my mum started vacuuming down stairs.
"we should finish my room then how about we watch a movie?" he asked trying to cheer me up.
"I'd like that" I said. as we finished the two other rooms it was time to go downstairs and give the washing to my mum.
"Kian what are you doing home?" she said as she stopped vacuuming.
"the boys went out and I wanted to stay home and didn't realise that you were coming. I met Bailey, she's everything and more than what you said" he said to her.
"see I told you Kian!"
"mum is it ok if I watch a movie with Kian?"
"sure love go for it. I'll do your room last" she said as she started cleaning again.
"I love your mum she's so cool, she wants you and I to date and I think it's cute" he said as we walked up stairs. Kian opened his door and turned on the tv. I sat on his bed and made myself at home.
"just making yourself at home?"
"I have a habit of that" I said as we laughed.
"so what movie do you want to watch?"