how is she so wonderful?

KIANS POV
I heard some people come into my house. "what the fuck was that?" I thought. I grabbed a bat and walked into Ricky's room. there was a girl picking up clothes. she turned around and she wasn't shocked at all.
"hey" she said. "she was so cute and i could listen to her voice forever!"
"wait you're not scared at all?" I said as a put the bat down.
"no. ohh ahh I'm here with my mum, Mitchie, your cleaner"
"oh ok, were usually not home but I am. just me everyone else is out. anyway I'm Kian and you are?"
"Bailey"
"oh so you're Bailey"
"what's that supposed to mean?!" she said a bit worried.
"nothing, your mum showed me photos of you" "SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING SHES EVEN BETTER IN PERSON!" I thought.
"of course she would" she said
"hey don't you go to my school?"
"East Wood?"
"yeah" i said with a smile.
"how come I haven't seen you around?" I asked. "I have seen her around I just don't want to go up to her and be like hey your mum cleans my house"
"I don't know. I sit with Calum. you know we're in the same art class right?" she said looking at me. "of course I knew that I just didn't want to seem weird"
"yes! oh my gosh it was driving me crazy that I didn't know who you were!" I said
"so..." she said awkwardly "she's so cute"
"did you need help?" i asked. "why did I ask her that?"
"it's ok really." she said.
"no I want to help"
"well you know you're still going to have to pay full price"
"yeah, that's fine." i said with a smile. "she was just so cute I couldn't help but smile. I wonder if she likes me back"
"what if we play a game so I can get to know her better" i thought.
"oh ok. so you wanna play a game?"
"is this a Saw movie? I'm kidding sure" she said smiling. "she had the cutest smile"
"21 questions"
"you first"
"ok have you ever been kissed?" i asked.
"uhh, yes I have" she said
"have you ever been kissed by the same sex?"
"yes I have, it was weird" i said laughing nervously. "have you even been to a party?"
"yes a birthday party"
"no silly like a party" I said
"oh well then no, I haven't."
"have you ever been skinny dipping?" she asked.
"no I haven't, have you ever had sex?" i asked. then she started crying I felt so bad.
"hey hey hey, are you ok?"
"umm, yeah I'm fine," she said. I knew
she wasn't but I really didn't want to ask why.
"can I give you a hug?" I asked.
"Bailey are you sure you're okay? I mean I shouldn't have asked such a personal-"
"can you just hug me some more?" she asked, i hugged her tighter. I didn't want to let her go.
"we should finish my room then how about we watch a movie?" I asked trying to cheer her up
"I'd like that" we walked down stairs to see her mum
"Kian what are you doing home?" she said as she stopped vacuuming.
"the boys went out and I wanted to stay home and didn't realise that you were coming. I met Bailey, she's everything and more than what you said" I said to Mitchie.
"see I told you Kian!"
"mum is it ok if I watch a movie with Kian?" she asked
"sure love go for it. I'll do your room last" she said as she started cleaning again.
"I love your mum she's so cool, she wants you and I to date and I think it's cute" I said trying to drop hints.
"just making yourself at home?"
"I have a habit of that" she said as we laughed.
"so what movie do you want to watch?" I asked.