Chapter Six (Warning, I hate Pudding) (Wait what?) (Nevermind)

SOOO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER. BUT I MADE IT A BIT LONGER THAN USUAL (I THINK) AND I LOVE YOU AND I'VE HAD STUFF GOING ON AND FINALS AND GRADUATION AND PEOPLE DYING (SAD, I KNOW. I'M GETTING OVER IT THOUGH, I DIDN'T KNOW HIM THAT WELL) BUT I STILL LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR REVIEWS! KEEP LEAVING THEM! WHY AM I WRITING IN CAPS? Anyway, if you want your OC in here, leave a description and I'll try to sneak them in! :D I can't promise they'll be dating anyone though cause, well Lilo and Narry, but I might make Zayn and Perrie split. Right. Enjoy! .xx

x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x

“Right, so I think we should call Paul and inform him about all this.” Liam said, sitting on the stool at the breakfast counter. “He’ll know what to do. Maybe change the phone numbers or whatever.”

“Are you mad? He won’t let us go out on our own ever again! We’ll be subject to 24/7 supervision! I can’t live that way!” Louis threw himself on Liam’s lap dramatically, pretending to wail loudly.

Zayn and Niall, meanwhile, were on the couch across from Harry, who bore holes in the side of the black haired man’s head.

“I don’t see why we don’t just leave it be. What harm could she possibly do?” Harry played with his phone absent-mindedly, flipping it around in his hands.

“Oh dear, dear Hazza,” Louis was full on sitting on Liam’s lap now. “Those are some very, very famous last words.”

---------------------------------------

“So I was thinking you and Liam should go hang out on your own today.” Zayn was now sporting a leather jumper and rather tight skinny jeans, drinking tea lazily on the recliner.

“Why is that being said so suggestively?” Liam blinked innocently at the group consisting of Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Justin.

“Ooohhh...he wasn’t informed then?” The Canadian boy turned to look at Niall owlishly.

“Informed of what?”

“The plan.” Zayn smirked.

“What plan?”

“The plan. The plan to end all plans. The plan to rise above all-”

“Right, that’s enough then, Louis.” Niall had slapped his hand over said man’s mouth, sleep deprivation overcoming all other functions. “Can’t I just sleep?”

“Whpmh?” The eldest managed to detach Niall’s hand from his face. “No! Sleeping is not desirable!”

The two watched, amused as Liam confusedly tried to make out what Louis was rambling on about to Niall, most which was gibberish and cheesy jokes.

“Can someone please explain what’s going on here?!”

Justin slung an arm around Liam, impersonating a rather terrible Scottish accent.

“Well mate, we’ve got to get the two together somehow.”

“Who? Niall and Louis?” The Wolverhampton boy couldn’t help but feel a little jealous at that, but what could he do?

“No! Niall and Harry.”

“-And that’s why the Doctor said not to blink!” (Shut up, I get bored)

“Louis, I couldn’t understand a single thing you just said. What in Nandos sake have you been smoking?” The blonde looked up at his older companion in wonder before adding, “Can I have some?”

“....Are you suggesting that I indulge in illegal substances?” Louis put on his best ‘I’m thoroughly offended’ look and let out an indignant huff.