OMG WHUT WHUT THIS IS ACTION PACKED GUYS

This chapter is intense. Where the heck did it come from? I DUNNO BUT I HAD CAKE~! WOOO~! And btw, PsychopathWriter was awesome and posted a bunch of comments. I LOVE YOU. KEEP IT UP. 

x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o

Sniffle.

“Lou?”

Hiccup. Sniffle.

“Lou, I really screwed up.”

Beep.

“I know you’re out with Liam, but I really need you. I know now. I’m in love wi--”

Beep.

“...That’s the last you have from him?” Simon looked down at the phone, worry written all over his face.

Sniffle.

“Y-yeah. C-can’t you trace his p-phone?” Louis was leaning into Liam’s side, trying to keep his tears in. Niall and Zayn were sitting next to them on the large couch in Simon’s office, their faces not far from looking like Louis’.

“We’re on it Lou, but we won’t know how long it will take to find him. She may have destroyed it so we can’t find him, but--”

Louis let out another sob, crying harder into Liam’s shirt.

“But he could be dead by then!”

“Louis! Don’t you dare say that!” Niall was crying now too, fear for his love overcoming the will to stay strong. “He’s okay. He has to be.”

“Why wasn’t security on him?” Zayn was the only one keeping remotely cool, Liam too busy trying to comfort Louis. “Shouldn’t they be within 30ft at any given time?”

“Zayn, I honestly don’t know what happened, but I assure you we’ll find him. What I want to know is why you didn’t tell us before.” Simon crossed his arms, sitting back in his chair. “We might have been able to prevent this.”

The boys were silent, none wanting to answer for their responsibilities, until

“It was my fault.” Liam looked up at Simon.

What?” Louis looked up at Liam in shock.

“I shrugged it off as a silly fangirl trying to scare us. I didn’t know she was actually insane enough to do it.”

“Lia--”

“No. Louis, I should have done something.” Liam looked down at Louis, really only wanting to protect him from any oncoming punishments. He gazed at him with nothing but pure protectiveness and love, and really it was a wonder Zayn and Niall hadn’t paid much attention to it before, the way they acted with each other. Liam did anything and everything for Louis, and Louis always took care of Liam before anyone else, always gave him lovebites and bearhugs. Even more so than Harry.

“Liam, you don’t have to protect him.” Simon’s features softened. “I’m not going to punish any of you.”

“But it really is my fault. I should have said something to you or Paul.”

“Liam, I’m the oldest. I should be taking care of all of you. It’s my fault too.” Louis wiped his tears, snuggling back into Liam’s side, Zayn and Niall watching in amusement.

“I really just hope he’s okay.” Niall frowned. He missed Harry more than he let on, as not to alert Simon, though he wasn’t sure he cared anymore judging by the amount of affection Lilo was giving off. Harry had always really taken care of him, and at first it had been a best friend-y relationship. But then there was...that day.

“Niall?”  Harry entered the room, looking worriedly at the lump in the bed. “Niall buddy, what’s wrong?” He sat on the edge of the bed, petting Niall’s hair softly.

“I-I....” He sniffled, whimpering lightly. “T-today in the c-crowd. S-so many people, Harry. S-so many.”

“Oh, bear...”  The younger climbed in next to the shaking lad, spooning him. “Shhh. It’s alright now. I’m here. I’ll keep you safe, alright?”

Niall nodded, snuggling into Harry. “Promise you won’t leave me? You’ll stay by me in the crowds?”

“I promise. You know I’d never want you to get hurt.” Harry kissed the back of his head. “Wanna know a secret?”

“Y-yeah?”

The curly haired lad put his mouth next to Niall’s ear, whispering softly.

“You’re my favorite.”

Niall smiled, a light look on his tear-stained cheeks.

“We’re gonna find him, lads. I won’t sleep till we find him.”

They nodded in agreement, turning to Simon.

“So.” Niall started, fire in his eyes. “Where was he last seen?”

x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x

“I don’t see anything.” Louis kicked a stray can, it’s sound echoing off the alley walls. Liam and Zayn had gone as a pair, and Niall and Louis had gone. (Zayn claimed it was because there was too much ‘Lilo’, whatever that meant.)

“Well, keep looking. He has to be close. Maybe something of his on the ground that will help us find him?”

“Niall, this isn’t a CSI show.” Lou sighed, continuing his walk back out onto the street. “C’mon Niall, we’ll go look by Liam and Zayn.” When he got no response, he turned around to badger Niall, but...he wasn’t there. “Niall? Niall, c’mon buddy, this isn’t funny.” He ran to where Niall had been moments before, eyes wide with panic. “Niall?!” He knelt down, picking up a shiny necklace. The clover necklace Harry had given Niall.

“Liam?”

“Yeah Boo?” He answered from the other line, still searching with Zayn.

“Niall’s gone missing.”

x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x

DIDN'T SEE THAT COM'N DID YA. Leave a comment or 300; ;) Lovya!

.xx