Chapter 6

Tuesday 7:11 P.M

I feel the chapter's are getting crappier and crappier and updates are getting slower and slower and the chapters are getting shorter and shorter.
Oops?

"Noooo, you can't leave!" Noah hugs Michael's and Calums legs so they won't walk away. They announced that they were going to head home but Noah won't let them. He's really grown fond of the two idiots, which I dont get because I'm way cooler then them.

"We have to Noah." Calum sighs. "No you dont! You can stay with uncle and me. We have fun sleepover!" He exclaims excitedly, looking up at all of us.

"You know, that doesn't sound like such a bad thing." Michael says looking at us all also. "Yeah, Im down for it." Calum agrees. Noah looks at me before begging, "please, can they stay?" I think about it for a while.

If it will make Noah happy then I guess it okay. "Yeah, you guys cab stay the night. We have plenty of room."

"YAAYY!" Noah cheers happily jumping up and skipping around the room. I chuckle before turning to the two.

"Maybe you should go home and get some clothes and stuff. You can meet back here around 7:30 or something." They both nod walking out the door.

"Calum and Mickey are staying! Clum and Mickey are staying!"Noah chants loudly as he continues to bounce off everything.

I laugh loudly before saying, "Noah, it's Calum." He stops dead in his tracks, "and Mikey. Not Mickey."

"Mikey?" He questions. I!nod!my head. "And column?" He giggles.

I shake my head again, "it's cal-um. Say it with me. Cal-um."

"Cay-lum." He tries to pronounce. It really not the hard when you think about it. I think he's doing this on purpose. I walk over and mess up his hair. "That's close enough."

:-)

Tuesday 7:30 P.M.

"Ding ding! I heard a ding dong!" Noah says excitingly rushing to the door. "Mikey and Calum are here." He chants excitedly going to open the door.

"NOAH." I say loudly before he can touch the door knob. He jumps back away from the door quickly. "You can't  just open the door without checking to see who it is. Let me show you how it's done."

I step up to the door looking!out the peep hole to see none other than Mike and cal. "State your fucking business or Fuck off. " I say cracking the door enough for my head to poke out.

"Just open the damn door Ashton." Calum groans.

I smile, "Wrong answer. You have my permission to Fuck off. Have a nice day." I slam the door in their faces before walking away and plopping on the couch.

"If you don't open this door I will hurt you, Irwin." Michael says giggling the locked door knob from outside.

"Is that a threat I hear?"

"Possibly."

"You have to say please."

"Please." I hear them shout behind the closed door.

"Ok, Noah you can open the door now." I say relax into the couch changing the t.v. channel. Noah happily opens the door letting the two in.

"Yeah! Lets get this party started." Noah chants happily. Let's get this party started.

*********

Your gonna have to wait for them to get the party started, lolz. I just cut the cht short bc a lot of crazy shit is about to go down at this sleepover so I felt it should have separate cht. This was like 500+ words but next cht will be way more.

Sorry if you find this story boring. Its kinda all over the place but I tri. I try to make the chapters funny and humorous but I feel they're not funny at all :-'(

Hope you liked this short boring cht I guess. :-(((((((((((