Chapter 2: "Oh Great... Hell"

*Andrea's P.O.V*

I woke up with a sense of horrible anguish. No, I wasn't on my period. I just hate school and it's Monday.

I hate school for a few reasons.
One: the teachers hate me and think I'm stupid (because I'm fat)
Two: everyone ignores me (which isn't bad, but sometimes it hurts me)
Three: as see from two I have no friends (none)

So I crawl out of bed, take a shower while scorning myself because nobody will care, get dressed, and do the necessary things in a daily routine.
But in my routine, I eat. Yes, I don't try to loose weight, what's the point. Nobody cares if I will, so I won't.

I slowly walk, or shuffle may I say, to school which is only a few block away.

I step into school and sigh, trying to find the reason why I even come here. I yeah, because it's the law. I go to my locker and start putting the lock in.

I get a paper ball to the head. How I now this is because I get them every day. This one probably says 'fatty' or 'loose some weight' or something sly. I open in with my pudgy fingers and read: 'Loose some weight you hippo' I sigh a murmur "Thanks bitches" as I crumple the paper into a ball and throw it at the floor. The janitor will clean it up later.

I walk to class and step into the room just as the bell rings. I take my usual seat in the back and don't make eye contact with anyone.

This.
Is.
Torture.
***

If we had to write about our favorite period in school, I would write about lunch. Lunch I like because everyone is eating around me, and I can indulge in my own food without looking like a complete idiot.
I also like it because nobody stares at my body.

There's more to just what's on the outside.

So, I sit by myself, in the middle of the cafeteria, alone. I have a whole table to myself which I think is cool. Nobody talks to me unless they have to, which is also awesome.

Me alone with my thoughts is awesome. Not.
I just want to leave this hell and go home.
***

I step off the bus, or yellow oven on wheels. It's so hot in that thing, and that's not because I'm in it.

I take my key out of my pocket. I slowly unlock the door, step inside, and close it. I walk down the hall, take a left and close the door. Finally, I'm in my room.
Now I can text my internet friend. And check my YouTube.