The Unthinkable!

Your P.O.V

You then look at yourself and you see that your glowing and you have a giant white mithril sword and a giant sorceress staff! Then you heard yourself say"Zane you shall pay for your crimes and be scentenced to death by Lady Irene and the great divine warriors!"Then you start attacking him and then you both shot a big spell at each other and sent Zane running in fear.You then go back to normal and you see the guards running towards you and then you blacked out.

Garroth's P.O.V

We watched the girl send Zane running and screaming like a little girl and then you see her go back to her original form a then you look at Laurence and Dante and start running towards her she then fell on the ground and blacked out.You then carry her to Lord Aphmau's house and then you see a white strick in her hair that wasn't there before and then she started to say things like"Mom...Dad.....No i..it's all....my fault NO!"she then shouted a woke up and Aphmau came running and said in tears of fear and happiness"It..it's my niece GARROTH ITS MY NIECE SHE'S ALIVE and Garroth you brought her to me thank you so much Garroth thank you thank you thank you!"she yelled.She then said"Auntie is that you is that really you? I thought you died in the actcident with Zane a year ago when he attacked and almost killed the royal family I was so devistated when I thought you were gone I've missed you so much Auntie Aphmau!"."So is she a special person Alora Aphmau?"Yes she is Garroth she is a......

Sorry guys cliff hanger but don't worry I will try to add another chapter tonight I promise that I will try well bye tell me how much you like that story in the comments below goodbye!