First time(Straight)

You and your boyfriend have been together for almost 3 years. He knew you were still a virgin, and was waiting until you were ready.

Today was a lazy day, and you and him were watching a movie. He was sitting on the couch, and you were sitting on the floor in front of him.

Leaving the movie going, you look up at him. "Michael?"

"Yeah Y/N?"

"I... I think I'm ready."

"For wh-oh. Are... Are you sure? I dont want to rush this! I want your first time to be specia-"

You interupted him by climbing onto his lap and smashing your lips against his.

Michael took this as an 'okay' and picked you up, bringing you into his room. Without breaking your lips apart, he closed the door with his foot, and gently laid you on the bed.

You began to take off your tee shirt, but Michael stopped you. "No baby, like this," he said, and slid your shirt off your torso.

He stared, which made you slightly insecure.

"Your beautiful Y/N, I wouldn't trade you for the world."

Michael reached his hands behind your back, and unclasped your bra with ease. He smirked and grabbed your boobs, lightly massaging them.

You tilted your head back, trying to keep your moans in.

"It's okay babygirl, Let out all the noises to you want."

With those words, your bottom half began to feel warm.

You reached for Michael's Jeans and struggled with the button before finally undoing it. You slid his jeans and boxers down at the same time.

You tried to look away, embarrassed that you were staring at his penis.

Michael crashed your lips together again, relieving you of embarrassment.

Your boyfriend slid your shorts down, leaving you in only your underwear.

Michael made eye contact with you, and stared for a while, making sure that this was what you wanted, before he slipped his shirt off. Now you could see his whole body; not overly fit, but just perfect in your eyes.

He slipped your underwear down your legs, very slowly. You felt overly exposed, and slightly self concious.

"Lay down babygirl," Michael whispered. You did so, nearly tripping over a pair of pants.

"I'll start small Y/N,"

You nodded and watched him take a finger. He made eye contact again, in which you nodded in agreement. Slow but steady, Michael slipped his finger inside of you.

You weren't sure how to feel. He waited for you to adjust, and then started pumping his finger slowly. This felt good.

"You want more?"

You nodded your head quickly, and he slowly slid a second finger in.

"Michael please go faster," you half whispered. He smirked and sped up his pumping. After a couple moans escaped from you, he slid his fingers out and stood up.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Yes Michael!" you breathed out.

He lined himself up with your opening, and slid himself in. He started out slow again, but you were really ready.

"Michael please," you moaned.

With that, he started thrusting, making you arch your back. "Michael, I love you so much," you said in short breathes.

Michael noticed you weaken, but also noticed you tried to hold it in.

He leaned down to your ear, "it's okay baby, relax, you can cum for me."

Yo if shoulders instantly slumped, and you let what you had, go. It felt so nice.

Michael slowed down his paces, as he reached his high as well, and laid down beside you.

"You, were great baby, I love you forever and always." Michael says leaving kisses on your shoulders.