Heartbroken

"Hey, Pretty Lady. What you doing in a bar all by yourself tonight?"

"Came to drink away pain. If you don't mind me asking why you are here by yourself?"

"I come here every weekend. I work here."

She just kept quiet and set her glass down as the bartender poured her another glass of the Demon's Joy(Gates Of Hell) while the guy just looked at her.

"Demon's Joy?"

"Best drink there is to ease every bit of pain in your body." She said as she looked over by the pool table and seen the one she once laid by every night. Woke up to every morning. Shared every amazing night with in the bed. Their bodies moving in sync with each other. Standing there smiling. Reminding her of every moment she looked into his eyes and seen that beautiful smile smiling at her right before a sweet soft kiss. Simply leading one thing to another until they were both on the bed. Her laying under him as he slowly and gently slid into her. Starting slow before getting rough and passionate.

The guy followed her heart broken eyes and seen the guy.

"Why are you looking at Louis?"

"How do you know him."

"He comes here a lot. Been here almost everyday for the past month. Said him and his wife sp-oh...you were the...oh I'm sorry."

"No. It's fine. It was all my fault anyways."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because everything was great. Up until the accident. Then everything changed. My eyes got opened to what could happen. He couldn't grasp it. He started pushing me away more and we got into more and more fights. He said he was done."

"That don't mean it was your fault because if he loved you enough he would have just taken a break and then worked it out with you."