Boston University

The day had finally come. College. I can remember how excited I was to get in here because there is a tiny city not too far from BU, Cambridge I think the name was... Anyways, I unpacked all my Harry Potter and cutesy pinterest posters all over my half of the room, all the while waiting for my roommate to show up,  Amber. I had only met her a couple times before the school year, but we had bonded lots since then via text.Amber and I only really hung out during dance, as we had dance 4 hours every day (except Friday nights and all-day Sunday) Besides dance, we were pretty much polar opposites...She lived the life of the party and got lead roles in our shows like The Nutcracker, while I kinda sat in the back and watched her do her own thing. In fact, I had never even been to a party before I met her. As I was finishing placing my knick-knacks on my desk someone threw open my door. "Please tell me you didn't decorate the entire room like this" I spun around. "Amber!" I shouted, "You'll never guess who's living with us now, guess who's living with us now?" She shrugged. "Mr. Bubbles! He's a half- moon beta fish with pink ends and blue-white contoured body... He's gorgeous" "Great. So I heard that a new coffee shop just opened up next to the studio, wanna go check it out?" "Sure, we have a couple hours before rehearsals anyways." I muttered, trying to place an adorable mini castle next to Mr. Bubbles. While I was getting changed Amber called out "Hey, after we get some coffee do you want to explore campus a bit? I heard it's a really cool building, and imagine all the guys here!!" It seemed like that's all she ever thought about. Boys. It's a good thing that I have Mr. Bubbles, or I'd probably end up just like her. "You coming??" she said, halfway out the door. " I threw some more food into Mr. Bubbles tank and locked the door,not yet knowing the trouble I was about to get into.