N/A

Ana sat on her porch, amidst the wind and the rain, watching.

Waiting.

The noise of the world was silent.

The calm before the storm, she thought, rather grim.

The noise of the radio in the house warned her to run away.

To hide.

But she ignored it, watching the field in front of her, not taking her eyes off it.

There, she thought. A tornado landed about half a mile away, churning up the ground. The air next to it shimmered, and she knew she had her.

The fairy of destruction had come at last. Her beauty paralyzed men and women alike, and only a few lived to tell about it.

And those only to spread stories, so her ego could be fed like the monster it was.

Ana had never seen her before, and now having reached her old age, she finally got the chance. Even from here, she could see the faint glimmer that was her beauty.

The fairy was guiding the tornado and she turned, a smile no doubt etched on her face. Then she saw the old woman, and the smile disappeared.

She began racing towards Ana, the tornado by her side. It was a race to see which one would get to her first.

The tornado did, snatching her up, just before she could grab the lady's coat.

She didn't quit, though.

She flew up, gripping her hair, pulling Ana away from the tornado, towards her.

She would have winced, but was already petrified.

Her skin was like moss, soft, and her hair like seaweed. Her eyes like two green emeralds. She wore no clothing, and yet her body was the least interesting thing about her.

Even with the moss, and the seaweed, she still retained beauty.

"So, you have finally managed to see me, aye?" She was gruff, like a sailor. The stories told of a fairy who sailed on ships with the worst of men. It seems they were true.

"You have finally managed, after all these years, to fulfill your wildest dream. And now, with your age, you are no use to me."

A retort hung on her tongue.

"And, yet, death seems like a reprieve for you. You are almost on your death bed anyway. And no living relatives. A shame." She murmered.

Oh, yes. An utter shame. Ana wished she could roll her eyes.

"Though, you might not have had any relatives anyways, considering your heritage."

There is no way she can escape it now, and even though she may kill Ana, their fates might match.

Your one weakness.

A shape began to form behind her. The shape of a man, big and strong.

They have come.

To kill her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader,

I hope you liked this story. I started this not knowing where I got it, or what I was gonna do with it. Please vote if you liked it, and comment if you have any suggestions. And, comment if you like it, please. Anything, would be nice. because I'm really having an overabundance of comments lately. *rolls eyes*. By the way, that was sarcasm, for those of you who have trouble noticing sarcasm in the text. Thank you for reading through this, and I don't mean any harm by the sarcastic comments I make, though, I just have a sick sense of humor.

Ps, dont mind the mistakes. I'm only in middle school. tell me about them, though.

Ta-Ta-For-Now,

Eugendies