Part 6

Jessica pov
He grabbed my hips looking into my eyes i looked down and I sucked in air because he grabbed where he stabbed me . Shit im sorry he said moving his hand to my waist.
Jessica he began. I didnt reply. Fuck sake women look at me he shouted i jumped and looked at him.
Jais pov
I looked at her and she still wouldnt look at me . Jessica i said i waited a few seconds i get impatient really fast. Fuck sake  women look at me i shouted she jumped and looked at me. What do you want from me jai ! She screamed back. I slapped her across the face and she held her cheek and tears forming in her eyes. Dont fucking speak to me like that understood i said threw gritted teeth. She nodded. Good girl i said walking away from her. I looked through her cupboards looking  for pain killers for her side. I glimsed over at her and seen her reaching for the phone . JESSICA!!! I shouted she pulled her hand back. I found the pills and walked over to her with water and gave them to her and took the phone and put it in the blender and turned it on.
Jessicas pov
What a fucking cunt who does he think he is why couldnt he have been smart and move to another country but no he came back here to my house.
Why hasn't he killed me yet?
Jess come on get up stairs and start packing he said stopping the blender and facing me. What? Why? I said looking shocked . I dont need this right now just do as your told and everything will be okay. He said. I dont wanna go with you i gave him a discusted  look. Was i fucking asking he shouted getting impatient. He walked over to me and flung me over his shoulders. Jai leave me down i said banging his back. No can do princess he said. Im enjoying the veiw by the way he said smacking my ass i could feel him smirking . JAi brooks i gasped turning a deep crimson couler he set me down in the bathroom and threw clothes at me go get ready now he said pointing at me and locking the door. I had no window in my barhroom because he put me in th en-suite bathroom. I hopped in the shower and got washed and put on the clothes he gave me which was a yoga pants and hoodie and my undergarments .