Part 9

Jessicas pov
Its been two hours and neither of us spoke. I could feel him staring at me a few times but i didn't look at him.
"You should get some sleep jess" i jumped from my daze and nodded closing my eyes.
*************************************i opened my eyes and i was on in a room i didn't recognise. I sat up from the bed i was in and looked around and realised i was in a hotel and i was kidnapped by jai. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the hotel room opening. Jai came in with mc Donald's. Here he said passing them to me while locking the hotel door and walking into the bathroom turning on the shower. Im going for shower don't do anything you'll   Regret he said popping his head out of the side of the bathroom. I nodded and he closed the door and i started eating. When i was done i opened my suitcase jai packed for me and there was a gun at the top. I was about to pick it up but jai came out with a towel around his waist . He looked at the suitcase and went over and pulled out the gun. Ill keep this wouldn't want any accident do we he said putting the gun in his gear bag. I grabbed my pj shorts and baggy shirt that Luke left at my house when he stayed over. I went to the bathroom and changed and wiped off my makeup. I walked out and jai was in the bed shirtless scrolling throw his phone playing with his eyebrow piercing i walked past him and over to the sofa in the hotel and flicked through the magazine that was on the table next to it.