Chapter 12: A New Life

After that fight that happened , I walked to the car with Justin and asked , "Is it okay if I play some music ?" "Yeah, just make sure it isnt those shitty love songs ." Justin said as he turned the car engine on . I plugged my cord in my phone and turned on The Weeknd . I was playing The Hills . I sang along to the song , then Justin hit me in my elbow playfully smiling at me saying , "You wanna grab something to eat ?"
"Err .. yeah sure ." I said , opening my phone and going on Instagram . I scrolled and saw my feed , a bunch of spam shit and drugs . Then I came upon a post that said , "Ariana Grande caught with Justin Marr ? " (im changing his last name) "Um Justin ?" I said glancing at him . "Yeah ?" he said raising his eyebrows . "Look what people are saying about us !" I said pushing the phone in his face . "Wow they really are stalking us huh ?" Justin said focusing on the road. We drove to Wing Cafè and parked the car . We got out and heard voices talking about me and Justin . Then a small freckled child came upon us and asked ,"Are you Ariana Grande and Justin Marr ?" We stared at each other and said, "Yeah .. but please dont say anything about us even though people will already see our faces and stuff but whatever. Just dont mention us okay ?" I said sternly. He nodded and we walked into the cafe. We sat down , ordered our food , and ate .
"So , Ariana . You know how I kidnapped you and I was addicted to you ?" Justin asked . "Yeah ." I said , stuffing wings in my mouth . "Well , I'm not really liking this kidnapping thing , but if you want to go back home i could take you back , but we would have to stay here ." He said . "I dont want to go back ! I want to stay here with you babe . I love you a lot and ever since you kidnapped me I knew that I would end up loving you ." I said . "I love you too and okay but please call your mom and tell them about what happened ." Justin said . "Okay but-" I was interrupted by the waiter asking, "Are you done with your plates?" "Yeah we're done." I said . He nodded , took our plates , and came back with the check . We paid , left a tip , and walked out of the cafe .
"Can we go back home?" I asked . "Yeah." He said . We drove back home, and saw a man in our driveway . " Drive in and get out ." he said . We did what he said and we walked in the house . It was almost midnight , so i went and took a shower . I stripped my clothes off , and went to shower . I rubbed my chest as the water flowed down , and washed my body. I got out and put on a sweatshirt and underwear. I saw Justin in the living room with a black top and shorts on the couch. "I'll be sleeping in the living room and you can have my bed ." he said , pointing towards the bed room. "Okay ." I said , tiptoeing to my room . I crawled in bed and Justin gave me a kiss on the cheek. " I love you babe ." I said . "I love you too , now go to sleep because we have a busy morning tomorrow." Justin said turning off the ligght and turning on the TV. I watched SpongeBob all night , then I went in te kitchen . I grabbed some m&m's and went in bed . I ate my m&m's , and drifted off to sleep a couple of hours later .

this chapter is vv boring and ill update later on bc my wifi is down and shit so yeah k bye