Chapter 2: Phone Calls and Texts

I woke up, yawning and rubbing my eyes. I slipped my covers off and climbed out of bed. I walked to my kitchen to fix some breakfast for me. I wanted some bacon and cheese grits, but I didn't have enough milk to make some grits. I just fixed bacon instead.

Then I heard a phone call from my iPhone. It was Frankie. I ran as quickly as I could to answer it right before it went to voicemail. I answered the phone and said, "Hello?"

I heard nothing but silence.

Then I heard someone say, "Hey baby, you're mine. I'm coming for you."

I hung up the phone as quickly as I could and gasped in shock. Who is this person? I really want to know. I've never felt so scared in my entire life. More importantly, where was Frankie? HE was supposed to me coming for me, NOT whoever this mysterious person was.

I heard noises coming from the kitchen. "Oh shit, it's the bacon!" I yelped. I ran to my kitchen right before the smoke alarm went off.

I heard my doorbell ring. I went to open it. There was no one there. I went to explore who was ringing my doorbell. Maybe it was whoever left me those freaky notes.

"Boo!" I heard someone say.

I screamed.

"Good scare, wasn't it?" my boyfriend Jake said.

"Babe, don't ever do that again! I almost shitted my pants!" I said, giggling, giving him a hug.

"Your smile is so beautiful, did you know that?" he asked.

"Actually, no, thanks though." I said.

"What's wrong, Ari?" he asked, curiously.

"I don't wanna say," I said.

"Come on, you can tell me."

"There's this really weird creep stalking me, watching my every move, you know," I said, making sure he was listening.

", and really bad things are happening to everyone, like Breanna, she died because of a death in my bathtub, and I'm thinking that the creep may have had something to do with it. And then she died. Also, do you remember Frankie? Yeah, I don't know what happened to him but, I just heard a voice say, 'I'm coming for you babe', and all that other stuff. I though Frankie was calling me, but it was the creep calling. Why did he have Frankie's phone? I really think he's trying to kill everyone I know to get closer to me." I said, taking deep breaths.

"Ari.." Jake said, pulling me in for a hug.

"Babe, I'm always gonna be here for you, that creep won't get to you."

"Thank you, I love you. Please don't leave me. Please." I said, with tears filling up in my eyes.

Jake lifted my head up with his finger, and looked me straight in the eyes, and leaned me in for a kiss. I kissed him back, of course, and he wiped the tears away from my eyes. I felt much better now that he's here for me. I just really love him so much and he's all that I have left. I don't want him to leave me.

He let me go and pulled my arm, leading me into my living room, sitting me on his lap.

"How about we watch some movies?" Jake asked.

"Um, yeah, that's cool." I said.

We switched on the TV, and watched The Fault In Our Stars on Netflix. I went to the kitchen to make us popcorn, and then came a text. The text said:

Stop hanging with Jake, YOU belong with ME. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Jake!!!" I screamed.

He came bursting in, looking around to see what happened.

"Ariana! What happened?"

"H-he s-s-ees u-us.." I said giving him my phone letting him read the texts he sent me.

He read the texts, looked up at me in shock, and re read the texts again.

"Ariana." he said as he came to me.

"Ignore him, he doesn't need to interfere with our life. Please. Say you'll never leave me." he said.

I nodded, getting ready to cry again.

Gosh. I was so sensitive. I cry way too much, but I can't help it! I just cry when I feel the need to cry.

I got a phone call with the words, "Blocked Caller ID" on it. I went to answer it, but Jake stopped me from answering it.

"Just let it ring." he said.

We left the kitchen and realized it was night. I slipped on my sleeping clothes and got ready for tomorrow. I turned off my phone and brought it with me because you never know when I may need it, and because the calls kept coming for like 15 minutes, then stopped.

Jake slept with me. We cuddled together and kissed each other goodnight. And then, just liked that, we instantly fell asleep. Hopefully we could figure out who this was texting me and calling me.

This is the 2nd chapter for u guys. :) The only reason why I wasn't updating was because my story wasn't showing in my list and I couldn't finish writing this. Hope u enjoyed this one.

Follow me on Twitter: @scottytwerks

I follow back. :D

Be sure to check out my other story too. Love u guys. :)