chap 2 。

"Are you okay now?" I asked Wonwoo, he's still coughing like crazy.

He suddenly stopped coughing and answered me "Ah, yeah." He plainly said while looking at me with his cold eyes. (a/n: see what i did there?  lmao)

"Hey, are you two fighting again?" Oh, so our moms are finished talking about the drama.

"Yup but Wonwoo suddenly choked so-" My words were cut by my Mom.

"What did you do to Wonwoo this time, Elizabeth." My Mom sternly asked.

Whoa, I just asked him if he's okay.  My Mom sees Wonwoo like her own child more than me.  It's like he's my Mom's child and I'm his Mom's child.

"Nothing!  He just choked while laughing so hard and he drank water straight from the pitcher and you can even see chunks of food floating that were from his mouth!" I said in mu defense.

"Is that the truth Wonwoo?" Mrs. Jeon asked him.

"No, she's lying." He answered then looked at me and then winked.  What is the wink for??  And he is the one lying!

"Let's just ignore these two." My Mom said and then laughed.

"Oh, before we forget, we're gonna tell you something." Mrs. Jeon suddenly said.

"What's that Mom?" Wonwoo asked.

"Elaine and I are got tickets to watch the National Hula Competition in Hawaii." Mrs. Jeon said excitedly.

"And the two of us will be away for 2 whole weeks!" My Mom added while jumping up and down.

Oh, they're having vacation.  But did they just say--

"Did you just say 'the two of you'?" Wonwoo asked before I did.

"Yup, you heard her right."  Mrs. Jeon answered her son and started jumping too.

"Great!  I'll stay over at Mingyu's while your away!" He said happily.

"I'll stay over at Iya's.  We have a lot of catching up to do!" I said and grabbed my phone from my pocket to text her that I'll be staying over their house for 2 weeks.

"Wait, wait.  No, you two will stay with each other." My Mom said.

"Yes, you two will watch over each other." Mrs. Jeon added.

"What?!  No!" Wonwoo and I said in unison. 

"You have to, and no buts." Mrs. Jeon said.

"But Mom, you will let me stay with this harmful girl for 2 whole weeks!  What if she hurts me?!" Wonwoo said, obviously over acting.

"Yeah!  Who knows if I accidentally punch this boy?!" I asked to which Wonwoo scoffed.

"You have a point." Mrs. Jeon suddenly said.

"Fine then, you can stay over your friends' houses." Mom said causing me and Wonwoo to smile because, hello, we have a chance of not seeing each other for 2 whole weeks!  It's summer anyway, so we don't have school.

"No, Elaine they need to watch over each other." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Well, I can do nothing about your mom's decision Wonwoo." My Mom just smiled apologetically at Wonwoo.  "I guess you'll be stuck with each other."

I looked at Wonwoo only to find put that he's looking at me too.  We just rolled our eyes to each other.  Ugh, why can't I just come to Hawaii with them?  Or I can just go to Europe to watch my Dad play his boring sport which is golf.

"Can I just come with you to Hawaii?" I asked Mom and Mrs. Jeon.

"Sorry sweetie, we only bought two plane tickets." Mrs. Jeon answered.

"Ugh." I heard Wonwoo groaned.

I'm just pissed as you are Wonwoo.

ーー

just your another typical cliché story ;u;   i just invented the event in Hawaii huehuehh.  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ  tell me what you think, pls comment and vote, thanks !!  ^^

koreanguys☆彡