When Worlds Collide

Dean's POV:

     "I don't get it, the man just disappeared. No sign of struggling, no blood, we barely even know where he was taken." I said the Sam while opening the doors to a beautiful 67'  black chevy impala, my baby.

"Alright, so, no case?" Sam said whilst ducking his head getting into Baby.

"I guess so, I just don't get it. The guy left without a trace, like nothing, into thin air." I said after a long sigh.

"Alright, think there still might be a case?" asked Sam whilst he straightened  his red tie on his FBI costume. "I don't know, maybe just another look? It could be a Pagan God?"  I asked Sam.

My brother scoffed, "Do you actually think there is a case or are you just desperate?" It was true, I was, we had not worked a case in a matter of 3 weeks. Just 1 week ago we gave a few other hunters a call, apparently, neither have them.

"Well, I wouldn't use the word desperate." I said. "Your pathetic." "To the Library!" I said whilst starting the engine.

Poor guy, the victim left behind a few kids and a wife. They just move here from Manchester, England. Sad, he was the only working member there and the house they owned only had 2 rooms.

~~8 minutes of rock later ~~

Sam's POV:

         Dean dropped me off at the local library. As usual, he went for dinner food. Jokes on him, while he's indulging himself in greasy dinner food I will be filled with knowledge and learning. Sigh, I sound like a 2015 Disney Channel show.

     The librarian directed me to the history section. I would of suspected books of gods would be in a different section, since this town isn't know for its religious beliefs but, it is a small library, I guess they just had to make do with the room that they had.... Or the librarian is lazy because there is religion section right next to that isle.

      Never the less, I thanked her and indulged. Skipping the Gods I had already killed, obviously. Nothing matched. Yet another empty case.

     I picked up my phone and started dialing Dean's number when my walkie-talkie went off. The body was found, in the middle of the street. The only thing off about this is because the DNA scans are saying thats the guy, but in the last 2 days he aged about 40 years. He had died of old age, on his own street. I guess he was trying to go home.

~~12 minutes later~~

Dean's POV:

I slammed the door to baby and went up to Officer Mackly. I pointed at Sam then at the body. Sam stopped following me and headed over to the corpse.

"Strangest thing I ever seen in my life" Mackly muttered to himself. "Mackly! Hello. What happened?" I asked whilst taking out my fake badge.

"I would say horrible events. I honestly have not the slightest clue to what the hell is happening in this goddamned town." Mackly said raising his voice in confusion, and anger.

I put out my hand to reassure him. "Alright, alright, settle down. So, the guy just, died? Like died old? No stab wounds or bite marks?" I asked squinting my eyes. Looks like there is a case here after all.