Chapter 1 Black veil Brides tory

was Christmas day; the streets were filled with snow. It was a beautiful sight and if it wasn’t for the snow constantly falling, some people may even confuse it with one of those scenes from a movie with all those effects added to make it seem magical.  There was Christmas decorations on almost every house of the street there must have been about twenty cars, all buried under a thick blanket of snow.  There was also a soothing, cute, contagious baby laugh somewhere from one of the houses, mixed with the very faint crunching as people were walking in their gardens. In the distance there was a glimpse of someone walking, it would have been nearly impossible for anyone to see him because of the snow falling rapidly from the sky. you could see that he was wearing boots, and a baseball hat, He had short hair, he was small, muscular and he walked proud, and of course he had every right to be proud, on the 26th of ­­­­­December he was about to be the father, of not only an important person, but possibly someone who can change the way  that people see the world.

This man was known as Brock Biersack, his real name was Chris, but as a child he hated it so he asked everyone to address him as Brock so they did.  Brock was headed to the hospital to meet his wife.  It took forever to get through the 2 ft deep snow, but Brock was determined and arrived 3 hours later. Brock’s wife was in room 304 on the third floor of the Aurora Sinai Medical Centre, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  His wife’s name was Amy Biersack.  She was the most beautiful women, she had medium length red hair, wore glasses and her eyes were pastel blue, very much like the Sky, on a warm summers day, they showed dominance, strength and relief.  Although she was pregnant, you could easily tell that she was naturally skinny.    

The young couple didn’t want any presents for Christmas that year; they just wanted the baby to be healthy.  There house had no Christmas decorations, not even a tree. By the time evening had arrive  there was still no sign of the baby’s arrival, Brock  held his wife’s hand tightly, it made her feel safe and realised Brock would not leave her side again.  By around midnight, the snow had stopped, and even started to melt.  At 4.44am Brock was asleep, but still at his wife’s side, He got woken up by a strange increase of beeps that seemed to come from know where, a nurse came rushing through the door and said calmly “sir you’re going to have to leave” so he did, but very reluctantly.   Outside the room he couldn’t help but think, ‘why am I not allowed in there? Nearly in every movie, the husband stays with the wife’ he also was getting paranoid that maybe something went wrong. Of course this was natural, any good father and husband would worry about their wife and child.

He still had not heard from a nurse, his wife, he hadn’t even heard a crying baby. Well that was a lie, he had heard one crying baby but it wasn’t his. Brock was pacing back and for the corridor, then he heard the crying he got all excited and even tried to get into the room, a nearby doctor could see that he was distressed, the doctor calmed him down, and told him politely that crying baby was not his, but belonged to a lovely young couple, who were in the same position as they were a few hours ago, and now they are the happiest couple in the world, for now at least.  The doctor also asked if he would like to see the couple, and the baby. Brock wasn’t fond of the idea but the doctor insisted.  There room was just a 2 minutes down the hall, the doctor knocked on the door and asked “my friend here will be a father in a little while, and he would like a small taste of what it feels like, can we come in?” the couple didn’t hesitate to say yes. The doctor whispered “there a bit sensitive about what to name her so don’t ask ok?” However the couple overheard what he said and  women giggled.  That same moment a nurse walked in and said “Mr Biersack, may I talk to you in private”, the nurse and Brock started to head back to room 304. She said “your wife was in labour longer than we had hoped but everything seems to be ok now.....however we had to give your wife a high dosage of pain killers, this could result in some form of problem such as dyslexia. ....I’m sorry”

Brock now had to decide whether to tell his wife, what the nurse told him. He immediately decides not, to his wife has just given birth, he also thinks to himself that the baby could be born with antlers and he would still love it with all his heart, always.  He walked into the room with a fake smile on his face and seen his wife carrying a small, pale, blue eyed baby, but he didn’t know whether it was a boy or a girl his wife said “it’s a he”  with a big smile on her face. Brock asked, “Have you named him yet?”  Brock’s wife started to giggle and her eyes started to water. “his name is Andrew Dennis Biersack.....you know after your father”  Brock kissed Andrews forehead and said softly “I love you, Andy”