Chapter 6

I quickly locked the door to my room and flopped on my bed. I began to feel warm tears fall down my face. Why doI always get hurt? Both physically and mentally. I thought Grayson was different. I thought he was worth waiting for. I can't believe I thought he would never hurt me. But he did both. I looked at my wrists, bruised and red. More hot tears threaten to fall. I looked at the time. It is 9:18 am. I can't go to the studio today. I just can't. I walked over to my piano and just played what I felt.

It was a combination of anger and sadness. But the anger turned into confidence and the sadness turned into strength.

'You stood under my umbrella-Ella-Ella, now your standing clueless staring at my sanity.' Just in case you don't know, I don't sing. I legit cannot sing for shit. If anything, I have a gift for rap:)

I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and saw Ethan. "Let me guess, Grayson sent you here to say sorry?" I chuckled a bit. "No. but I heard the whole fight and-" I cut him off. "I should apologize and beg forgiveness? He hurt me Ethan. He should be apologizing to me."

"Yes he should but there is a reason for this." Before I could protest, he pressed his finger to my lips to slice me. "Just be ready in 5 minutes." I walked back into my room and grabbed a plain white t-shirt, black high waisted shorts, my black converse, and I left my curly hair down.

I knocked on the door and saw Ethan standing ready to go. "Ready?" He asked. "Nnnooooo I'm not ready." I rolled my eyes. "Come on!" He grabbed my hand and lead us out the hotel.

We ended up in a small cafe and he gave or orders to the waitress. We took a seat by a window and began to talk.

Ethan's pov//

"So can you remind me why I'm here?" She said. "Brooklyn. Do you trust me?"

"Of course. But what is this all about?" She asked. How am I supposed to tell her that the hotel is a haunted murder house????? "Okay Brooklyn I know this is hard to believe but. The hotel is haunted..."
🍩👅🍩👅🍩👅🍩👅🍩👅

OHH SNAPPPPP! So I don't think I have a schedule for updating anymore :) but THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE THE FREAKIN BEST! AKKSKSNCINDAPWOIRUGGXNSM AND ASLO should I start posting Brooklyns outfits????? Antway I know this chapter sucked and that it is really short but keep a lookout for the next chapter👀👀👀👀👁