Lucas Gottesman Imagine

(A/n) I am currently obsessed with Lucas from PLL. I love him so much. I am going to write, like, ten imagines just tonight. I cannot find any decent Lucas imagines, however. But, uh, yeah. Here's a Lucas Gottesman imagine.

I lay on Lucas's bed, spending a typical Friday night with him. Him; playing some flash game, and myself; reading a fanfic. His head is rested in my stomach, though, he lays across the bed, opposite of me. I put my phone down, gazing at Lucas, whom is smiling at some robot type thing in his game.
"What is yyoouu..." He whispers to himself, then gets hit by the robot thingy, in which he responds with a groan. I smile, wondering how he was so adorable. I run my fingers through his hair as I pick up my phone and continue reading. By the time I have finished the fanfic, Lucas has closed his laptop, and is now staring at me. I take notice from the corner of my eye.
"Yes?" I ask, turning my phone off. He gets up and is laying next to me, pulling me closer.
"I want to kiss you, heavily. Though, you are reading, probably something sexual."  It is no secret I like sexual fanfics, and that is just what I was reading (a/n lol yea). I toss my phone to the end of the bed. Lucas lifts my chin up and kisses me gently. I lazily drag my hand up his stomach, lifting his shirt up a little, over his chest, and finally to his neck; where I pull him into another kiss. We roll slightly, ending up with him on top. His fingers trail down my sides and under my shirt. I awkwardly kick my phone up into my hand, unlock it, and start a new fanfic.

(A/n) THE ENDING WAS SO REALISTIC OMFG