The Secret

She didn't know when she started seeing things differently. At first they were like a real family, dysfunctional at that though. Despite the squabbles and fight among each other, they are still united when facing problems and enemies. But then, everything change.

Before she knows it, she turns into a 'Fujoshi'.

Maybe she could blame her Mukuro-sama's sexual innuendos. Saying things such as he'll take the boss' body definitely sounds just wrong. There is also the 'I'll bite you to death' of the Cloud-man. At times she can't help but wonder if the prefect really bites especially if the boss and he are alone in a training room.

The most troubling part of her situation though is that most of the time, his boss, their Sky is at the receiving end of the relationship she forms in her little head. Thinking about it though, he is after all their Sky; everyone will be drawn to him eventually, sexually. Whether she likes it or not, the young Don, albeit very powerful is also very adorable and 'fuckable'.

"Chrome?" a soothing voiced called her, waking her out of her own world.

"H-Hai Boss?" she shyly asked, embarrassed that she was caught spacing out, worst is by the man himself she is musing about how will be drilled by the more dominant males around them.

"Are you okay? You can go back to your room if you like, we'll just update you with the result of the meeting," Tsuna said, genuinely concerned about her. He hasn't heard that she was sick lately so was curious why she was spacing out in the middle of the meeting.

"I'm fine Bossu but can I go back to my room?"

"Un," the worried brunet nodded.

"Oya? You didn't do anything to her did you Tsunayoshi-kun?" Mukuro asked while Chrome is slowly getting up from her seat.

"How dare you accuse Jyuudaime? If anything, it should be you that have done something," the protective right-hand man interrupted. Gokudera Hayato, the Storm guardian was leaning over the table while glaring at the Mist. His ring is ignited, ready to take on the illusionist for thinking such things to his precious Boss.

"The first thing I will do after I take you body Tsunayoshi-kun is get rid of this puppy of yours," Mukuro further infuriate his co-guardian.

"You should resolve EXTREME conflict though a fist-fight. Let's organize a boxing match; Sawada will be the EXTREME prize," the boxing fanatic Sun guardian joined in.

"Maa, maa. Maybe we should play baseball instead, it's a team sports after all to improve our relationship. Tsuna will still be the prize," the supposed to be tranquil Rain, Yamamoto Takeshi suggested.

"Why do I have to be a prize?! Anyway, just calm down everyone will you?" Tsuna said but no one managed to hear him over the loud arguments and 'extreme's of the others.

"Herbivore, silence those pathetic herbivores or I'll bite you," the Cloud finally voiced after having feed up of their keep getting louder noises. Even though Hibari was starting to get used to the usual disturbance of the herbivores around him, their argument is just getting on his nerve. Why did they even start fighting? He can't remember.

Chrome on the other hand, remains standing near the door facing away room from her Familia. A slight shake was evident on her body with her flushed red face as she clutch her trident tightly like her life defend on it. While their conversation sounds normal, she can't help but notice that Mukuro keep on using the word 'take' instead of 'possess' lately. His statement sound perverted just for a simple change of word.

Her imagination also went wild on the boss-as-a-prize suggestion of Sasagawa Ryohei and Yamamoto. It's given that she has a rich, creative mind for being an illusionist and suddenly an image of her Boss as a round girl, wearing a crop top and a short shorts or in a baseball cheerleading uniform popped up in her head. Of course the missing 'to death' on the prefect sentence didn't go unnoticed.

"G-GAH!" a small whimper left her mouth earning her the attention of all the occupants of the room.

"Chrome, you're definitely not okay. What's wrong?" Tsuna asked misinterpreting her shaking form.

"Bossu..." the female Mist guardian started but couldn't continue. I can't tell you I'm imagining you being fucked senseless by your male guardians, she sighed knowing there's no way she can't say it. However, her Boss and co-guardians shocked expression caught her off guard.

"A-Ahaha...Well, you just said it Chrome," Yamamoto said after getting over his shock given that he always take things easily.

"B-Bossu?" she turned to Tsuna on the verge of crying. Now that they know about her secret, they will definitely hate her.

"It's okay," Tsuna's gentle voice surprised her. She expect him to be even a little mad especially since she was closed to his crush Sasagawa Kyoko yet she was thinking like those things. "Don't worry about it Chrome. We're just surprised that's all"

"Nagi..." Mukuro called in a stern voice, making the girl flinched.

"M-Mukuro-sama, I-I'm so-"

"That was a nice idea"

"Eh?" the dumbfounded female Mist gasped.

"Forgive me Jyuudaime but...indeed it sounds wonderful," the right-hand man unexpectedly left his boss side.

"W-What the hell are you saying?!" the brunet stutter while all of his blood rushed up his neck to his face as the idea sink in.

Tsuna back away from his guardians but bump into another body instead. Hands crawled up inside his buttoned up shirt which is suddenly tuck out his dress pants. The little Sky struggled as the hands keep on moving up to his chest while he tried to look back to find the culprit only to realize who it was.

"K-Kyoya, what are you doing?"

"Inspection," was the short reply of the usually stoic teen.

"You should take off his clothes to the EXTREME if you were doing an inspection"

"Onii-san!"

"I'll take the pants Senpai, you can do the shirt," Yamamoto added much to the young Don's stupor.

"Bossu, I'll tell Haru-chan and Kyoko-chan about this. I'm sure they would be happy especially since Haru-chan wanted to dress you up in a neko maid outfit for a long time now," Chrome said uncharacteristically very energetic.

"N-Neko Maid Outfit?"

"That sounds good," the others agreed.

"I already have the costume here." Tsuna whipped his head at the door and find his smirking tutor who was back in his original body. On the hitman's hand is a pink French maid costume with white apron and an equally pink cat ears.

END~