Chrome's Secret SPECIAL Chapter Part 2

Part 2

***

There will be a major OOC or rather I’m about to ruin a few characters. Please bear with me. There’s also quite a lot of line breaks.

~♥~

The sky was clear. The birds perched on the tree were chirping a happy tune. The streets were bustling, a lot of people were out of their home and enjoying the bright day.

Years ago, that town in Italy weren’t that lively. They were always alarmed, scared of things they weren’t sure. A mere screech of car tire send them scurrying back to the safety of their homes. But everything changes when a certain brunet claimed his rightful spot at the top.

“Here Chrome-chan, try this skirt. This is best to make the legs look longer,” a dark brown-haired girl said while holding out a black high waist skirt.

“You could also try this dress next. The color would really suits you,” another brunette said holding a white summer dress with the lavender flowers print.

“I’ll try this first,” the girl, Chrome, replied after taking the skirt from her friend’s hand.

The violet-haired girl went to the fitting room while the two continue to look around the store. They were enjoying the day with just the three of them after ‘convincing’ the boys that they will be fine. They aren’t fragile china dolls to be protected 24/7, they’d been part of the Mafia since middle school so that means they would have at least learn how to protect themselves. Besides, Chrome isn’t a Guardian just for a show.

Haru and Kyoko were looking at the rack of miniskirts for more when they spotted a familiar figure standing on the next aisle with an equally familiar blond bodyguard standing behind her.

“Yuni-chan!” the two called at the same time.

~♥~

“Gamma…what do you thinks looks better for this skirt, the blue or the pink one?” a young girl asked while looking expectantly at the blond man following her. She can’t decide which one she wants and she have no one to ask other than him.

“Princess…I don’t—” Gamma was about to say but stop at the look of disappointment on the girls face. “I-I think the pink shoes looks better!” he randomly blurted out.

“Really? I thinks so too. Hmm, but the blue looks pretty too, I’ll just take them both then,” Yuni said then skip to look for more, leaving a gaping Electric Gamma.

Gamma sighed then drag his feet to follow the former Sky Arcobaleno. He was just lounging on their headquarters when the princess decided to go shopping after watching a random TV show Nosaru showed her. He immediately volunteered to escort her knowing that their boss was just a teen after all.

She’d been very busy the past few years fulfilling the place her mother left leaving no time for her to enjoy her youth. They could also go on a date so its two birds with one stone. Until he find out shopping is not as easy as he thought it was like.

They had been out for approximately four hours yet she still found nothing that she really wants. The princess might be actually having a hard time adjusting to the normal things society offers. With that in mind, he willed himself so his princess could have a time of her life.