Word of advice from my beautiful Sister. (Part 2)

Who am I really? Am I this silly little girl trying to be cool by wearing this glove, braclets, and a beanie or am I an ignorant child playing another game of dress up? A new personality every day a new one trying to be my own let alone the true me. Wanting to be home, but what if home isn't where i really wanna go? Idk anymore, idk anything. I'm confused and lost. Yearning for that feeling of welcoming and that I belong, but it just all seems like too much. And all these excuses for everything. Where do I stop? All scattered ideas. Where am I coming from let alone where am I going? Ink vanishing. Skies not clearing. I gaze at my own reflection in the window, pondering my ever wondering mind. Cars coming as fast as they go. The gentle rock of the car swaying every thought and motion. Gentle swift movements of the swaying trees in the harsh dismantling wind. How do they make something so destructive into something with eligance and beauty? Thats the secret of the trees, secret of me, and life. Hot breath splattered paint soft coats of all lengeths. The beat of the music is in rhythm of the beat of my heart. Why is it that I can see, hear, and smell well to make out all these things, but i feel so numb. My emotional pain may or may not have gone away. All I know is that for now I have on a plastered smile feeling physical pain is the only way I am alive or at least surviving. It shows me i have another day.....just one more. My mind feels like this weather; muggy and cloudy but beautiful in its own special ways. I am dismantled, tearing at the limbs. Too afraid to go asleep, afraid of another lifeless day. Limp emotionless trudging forward. Staring at the end of the road anticipating the end. Hoping for a change of senery.....whats left to do is be like the mountains, let life roll my outershell away and have it reveal the new me, maybe even the true me.....

-Mahya

To find the writer of that poem, she is my beautiful older sister. Her account is babygirlluvschu . Hope you enjoy her poetry. Give her your support, thank you...

-BloodyDeath