New Life

Wow...was the first word that came out of my mouth. I stood outside a cream coloured house with a small garden beside the porch. There were different types of flowers growing which made it look very beautiful. I walked inside the house and saw that the furniture was already there with everything set. "Mom, where did this furniture come from?" Eventhough it is beautiful and everything but i had to ask her." Oh, your father's company gave us. Even the house. Isnt it pretty?" My mom replied. "Yeah, its beautiful." Just as I was about to ask my mom about my room Afia came running inside.

"Mom!!! Can you please hold Adam? He just puked on me.yuck, get away you filthy creature!!" She shouted at top of her lungs. There were 5 rooms in the house so it was okay for my family because we were also 5. My dad, mom, afia, adam and I. So after every one of us selected the room which means me and afia picking out eveyones, it was decided. My room was at the top floor with afia's room and one guest room while my parents room was downstairs. There was a dining room and a kitchen downstairs. Every room has its own bathroom.

After taking my bags I went to my room. The room is huge with a balcony , a bed, a dressing table and a closet. I walked in the balcony and a smile appeared on my face from nowhere. The view was mersmerizing. I could see half of the city. The roads, the buildings, the parks everything looked just so perfect. After enjoying the view for a whileI was about to go to take a bath when I heard my moms voice.

"Kubrah? Are you in here? She said. " Yes mom." I replied to her. "Sit down beta, I want to talk to you. You see, I know that this is hard for you but please, you have to be a strong girl now. You are not a little kid anymore and that applies to everything for you. You have to prove to me that I can trust you. And that you can do by deciding to move on". My mom explained to me." I know Mom.. I am trying my best InshaAllah. As for now I am in love with this house and I need to use the toilet. So thanks and bye Mom." She smiled to that and said " Ok , your father and I are going for grocery shopping so if we'll be late then plz lock the door and go to sleep. DO NOT i mean DO NOT stay awake until late night tomorrow is monday which means your first day in school if you forgot. Allah hafiz." And with that she left.

I came out of the toilet and lay on my bed thinking about tomorrow. New School. New friends? Nah i'll be ignored like a white crayon. I mean that is what happens in here right? And I want it to happen because I so do not like to be the centre of attention. So I just pray to Allah for a good day tomorrow and drift to the land of dreams of mine...zzzzz

_______________________________

Assalam O Alaikum guyss....

Sooo how was it???? Please vote and comment if you likeyyy....
Your feedback is veryy veryy veery important for me....