New School...New Friends??

Noooo....pleaseee....just 5 more minutes....i mumbled to my mom in sleep. "Kubrah get your ass up or I am leaving without you! Wallah I wont wait for you!" Afia roars from downstairs.

Finally accepting defeat I leave my precious bed "I'll be back baby." I said to my bed. Hey! A girl needs her beauty sleep ok!! I washed up and stood outside my closet for 5 minutes. After going through everything and trying out some outfits I decided on wearing black jeans, a black crop top with a knee lenght red cardign and paired it with a black hijab.

I ran downstairs and checked the time and realized it was already seven forty five. "Mom! Why did you wake me up so late? Ughhh!! You knw now I am going to be so late.!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Shut up and get into the car." Afia came out of nowhere and said. I grabbed an apple and ran to my dad's car. Afia was 19 and she had a driving license so she was going to drive me to school first and then go to her college. I put on my vans and ran to the car. "Allah hafiz" Afia.and I shout before leaving.

"Okay..here you go. Have a good day, Allah hafiz" afia said as we reached my new school. I saw a big cream coloured building with hundreds of students standing outside. Some were talking to each other while others were running everywhere or thats what I think they are doing. "Hurry up, get your ass off the car!" Afia interrupted my thoughts. "Okay.Allah hafiz"

I stood outside the big building and stared at the name written in the top of the building. "Kings High". Thats where you will find me for some time. Just as I was going to take my first step in the school, "Ouch! Oh man! Are you serious? " Oh shit. Please no. Not now. Allah help... I looked up and saw myself looking at a girl. Wow...

"I..I am so so soorry.." i said while looking at that girl. She was stunning. She had blue eyes and dark black hair. She was wearing a white shirt with denims. "Its okay. Are you new here?" Havnt seen you here before." She asked me. " yes...Its my first day here. I was actually looking for principal's office but I bumped into you. Sorry again." I said with a half smile. " Oh really? I am on my way there . You can folloq me if you like." She asked me. "Yes please. Thank you so much." I replied instantly.

After that we started to walk. While on our way I thanked Allah for making me bump into her. When I heaed her calling me. " So new girl. Whats your name?" She asked me." Kubrah Ali. 16 years old. From Pakistan. And you? " I told her. "Wow. Kubrah. Its a unique name. I am Sky Collins. 16. From Texas. So how long have you been here. I mean in California?" She asked with excitment. Just as I was about to answer I saw a sign saying principal's office. " Is it principals office?" I asked and she said yea. She knocked and asked me to wait outside. Someone said "Come inside" and sky went in. After two minutes she came outside and asked me to follow her. When I went inside I saw a woman sitting on a chair. " Kubrah Ali is it? Mr. Ali's daughter?." She asked with a british accent. " yes mam." I repiled . "Heres your schedule and sky will show you around and tell you the rules. Because you have already missed some classes you can ask your teacher to assign a student to tutor you if you like." She said to me. "Alright mam, thank you." And with that I left the office with sky.

MATHS- ENGLISH.LIT- CHEMISTRT

BREAK

BIOLOGY-GYM

My eyes widend at gym. How am i going to go to gym with no gym clothes? " umm sky? I have gym today but I dont have any gym clothes. What do I do? She looked at me and snatched my schedule. "Hahahah...you are so dead. You have no idea how strict our gym teacher is." My eyes widend at that." Sky..u are scaring me.." i replied to her. "Please tell me what to do I am really worried." She looked at me with sympathy. "Not right now girl friend. Meet me in cafeteria and then we'll think about it. Here is your maths class. Have fun" she gave a side hug and left.

I entered the class room and saw the teacher is already present there ." Excusw me miss? Hi. I am Kubrah Ali. Sorry because I am late." She looked at me and smiled. " oh ok. Class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself."

What...who am i...where am i..everything slipped out of my mind. " okay..um hi. I am Kubrah Ali. 16 years old. I am from Pakistan. I guess thats it? I looked at the teacher and she nodded. I walked to the back of class and sit beside a girl She smiled at me and I do the same at her. I got ready for being tortured and open an empty book. I started to pay attention and got bored...

This is going to be one long class.