My life, as a Teenage Street Racer.

'You're a fine motherfucker, won't you back that ass up..won't you back that ass up.!'

"....ugggghhh." I moaned as I rolled over, and in one swift motion, rotated my shoulder and threw my arm, to slap to the off button on my alarm clock. Monday. Grr.

I brushed the covers off me, exposing my caramel skin to the cold, morning air. It was still kinda dark outside, so I knew I had plenty of time to get ready for school.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, and stood, and strode over to my dresser.

I picked out my red lace-ish bra, and my matching red thong. Ugh, sometimes I hate my mother. 4 years ago, when I turned 13, my mom threw ALL my regular underwear away, and replaced them all with thongs. She's lucky I only wear tampons. But that was all before my dad died, and she turned to the crack pipe.

I grabbed my robe, and all my bathroom shit, and went to the shower. I undressed, turned the water on hot, and stepped in. I washed my hair first, with my lemon scented shampoo. Then I tackled my body, washing with my strawberry and cream body wash.

I finished, and stepped out to dry off. I dried off and turned, to look into my full sized mirror. I admired caramel colored skin, and long wavy-straight deep brown hair. My eyes are my most striking feature, they are silver, with gold flecks. My body was curvy in the most attractive ways, with full breasts and a nice ass. But I don't like to brag. I laughed to myself.

I wrapped myself in my robe, and walked back into my room. I walked over to my closet, and skimmed. I found my black, tight, angel skinny jeans, with the zippers at the ankle. I paired those with my black collared tank top, with silver studs on the collar. Of course, I always bring my leather jacket. I slipped on white ankle socks, with my black studded combat boots.

I walked past my mirror, then backtracked my steps. Man. I looked bad ass. I smiled a devious grin. I walked to my makeup holder, and grabbed my eyeliner and mascara. That's all I needed. I grabbed my liquid and pencil, just to be thorough. I lightly lined the top lid with the liquid, ending in a perfect cat eye. I lined the bottom with pencil, then did the other eye the same. I applied two strokes of mascara and I was done.

My waist length hair was falling perfectly after I ran my comb through it. I let it fall over my jacket as I slipped it on, grabbed my bag and went down to conquer the she-witch.

I stomped down the stairs, not giving any fucks about who's there. The she-witch was there, peering into the crack pipe, I assume wondering if she was out.

"Bye, Marge, I'm leaving." I said. I stopped calling her mom years ago.

"Wait! River! Give your momma some money, huh baby?." She asked with a needing, greedy look on her face.

I reached into my bag, and pulled out ten bucks. "Here, but if I find out you used it to buy crack, I'm never giving you money again."

I said that, because she's never asked me for money before. So I was suspicious. Of course. She's a crack hoe!!

"Thanks, baby, I'll see you later.." Her voice trailing off as she ran down the hall.

I walked out of the door, and fished my keys out of my bag, and walked over to my baby.

My sexy ass black Charger. I fucking love my car. It's helped me with things you can't imagine

'Hey, bitch, answer your phone!' My ringtone screamed. I pulled my IPhone out and answered. It was Rob.

"Hey, River.. You still racing tonight? Jim's getting cocky. Saying no little girls gonna beat him." Rob asked me.

Yes, you heard right.