Eun Yoon Hye (korean)

Just copied from wikipedia.. :)

Yoon Eun-hye (Korean: 윤은혜; born October 3, 1984) is a South Korean actress, singer, entertainer and model. She debuted as a member of girl group Baby V.O.X, staying with the group from 1999 to 2005. Yoon has since moved on to acting and is best known for starring in the television dramas Princess Hours and The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince..

Biography:

1999-2005: Debut with Baby V.O.X  Yoon Eun Hye debuted as a member of Baby V.O.X at the age of 15, replacing an ex-member (Lee Gai) in 1999. Yoon was the sub-vocal in the group, known for her cuteness and childlike traits. Being the youngest member of the group, she received little attention and was often overshadowed by her other four members

Following her replacement, the group released their third album Come Come Come in 1999. This album became their first major success, with their singles “Get Up” and “Killer” reaching the number one spot on the Korean music pop charts.[3] Since then, the group released many hit albums which garnered them not just a large loyal fan base in Korea, but also in China, Thailand and other Asiamarkets.

Yoon was often the prey of anti-fans. One infamous incident was during her debut year, she was shot in the eye by an anti-fan who tried to make her blind with a mixture of soy sauce and vinegar using a water gun. She was rushed to the hospital where the doctors confirmed that her cornea was damaged.

Following fellow member Shim Eun Jin, Yoon Eun Hye ended her 6 years activities as a member of Baby V.O.X in July 2005 when her contract with DR Entertainment expired.

2005: Acting debut

After her departure from Baby V.O.X, Yoon was left without a management company. However, this did not stop her from establishing her career in the entertainment business. During this period, Yoon continued to appear on many TV shows, doing MC hosting and taking up small role in several sitcoms.

Yoon Eun Hye appeared as a regular guest on the variety show X-Man on SBS, in which she was popular with audiences.Due to her astonishing strength in the variety shows, she was labelled as "Young Girl Warrior".While on X-Man, Yoon became involved in a romantic "scandal" with K-pop singer Kim Jong Kook.[10] Though the show raised her public profile, she left the show a year later in order to pursue an acting career.

Yoon made her acting debut in the movie Escaping Charisma (also known as The Legend of Seven Cutter). In this movie, Yoon plays a tom-boy high school student, Han Min Joo, who is an ace boxer. It was reported that Yoon only took 2hrs to master the basic boxing techniques which normally takes a person a week to learn. Her athleticism was such that the boxing coach suggested a career in professional boxing.Originally, the movie was planned to be released in November 2005, but it only hit theatres the following year. The success of her first drama Princess Hours aided in ticket sales for this movie.