Chappie 3: Going home

Dolly is real, do not insult her!!!!!!!!

Or else...

Bye,my dearest readers!!!

The story must go on!!!!

I gave a quiet squeal, sat down on a chair and leaned on Liam.
"Go to sleep." He said. I closed my eyes.
5 hours later...
"Should we wake her up?"
"She is so adorable."
"I'll take her to the room."
S"No! I wanna!"
"Let Zayn do it, Niall."
I felt myself being lifted up into the air...I'm flying! Look a- no, it's Zayn. I was carried up the stairs to what must have been my room. My eyes finally fluttered open. To me, it seemed like I was in heaven in disguise. Rich red walls with gold streaks, Liam must have known I loved Griffindor. I grinned. Zayn looked down at me and saw I was awake.
"Finally!" He grumbled, throwing me onto the bed. I giggled.
"Whose room is this?" I questioned. He pointed at me, and handed me a box. It had a note saying:
Your precious doll and some presents for you at the bottom.
Love you,
Lili, Lou, Zaynie-boo-I rolled my eyes-Potato,#I'mgonnamakeunburntpancakes.

I laughed and shooed Zaynie-boo out of the room.
I opened the box to find...........
Dolly!
I had her before I was born cause she was my sisters. She had pink hair and a dirty white face. She had a purple jaguar pattern shirt and a pink dress with 2 purple hearts. She also had purple socks with pink shoes and she was a rag doll.
I never left her side.
Deeper in the bag I found more clothes for dolly and ........
A computer and a Samsung Galaxy note phone!!!!!!!!!!
I hopped into my pjs and sat on the railing, dangerously high. I went to the side with no stairs by climbing over it and did my dangerous stunts. Finally, still 60 stairs high, I let go of the railing and fell rather gracefully on the sofa. I bowed to my imaginary audience when I saw Zayn recording.
I sighed.