Chappie 2: Adopted

*Nonas P.O.V*

I had put on "Best Song Ever" and started jumping on my lonely hay bale like a maniac, singing like a freak.

You sounded lovely, darls. You would pass the X factor like a knife through melted butter!

Nope, I wouldn't. Anyway, it should be chocolate, not butter.

Well, I danced around for about 5 minutes before I was tired.

Then I saw the unthinkable.
NAILL HORAN HAD BEEN SPYING ON ME.

Suddenly, my breath started coming out short and uneven. Then I remembered.

I had asthma.
Jumping around like a lunatic wouldn't help. Infact, it became worse.

In a minute, I was coughing like there was no tomorrow. I stumbled blindly across to the corner my bed was in.I sat coughing in the corner, when I noticed the blonde hair was gone.

Wow, aren't you observant? He was gone for a whole minute.

I was still coughing when the kind helper came rushing up with my inhaler. I put in my mouth for 10 seconds, then left it, gasping for breath like I was held underwater.

"That Niall is very kind. He ran all the way to the basement to call me, and he told me you had an attack. By the way, he told me to send you to the main office."

I shrugged for no reason and walked to the office, frightened.

There, 1D was waiting for me.

Niall asked me to tell me about myself.

"My name is Natalie Johnson Winters. I had an older sister, who was adopted. I love singing, drawing, painting, reading, sleeping and mostly eating. I consider myself as a sass master cause I am. I'm 10 years old, and I was here since I was 7. My birthday is on 6 June 2002. I could eat 100 packets-no, sacks of junk food. I'm allergic to egg and a sort of daal and also cats but I can touch them. I have read all the HP books in one month. I'm a Potterhead and a directioner."

Zayn,Niall, Harry and Liam beamed. Louis had been beaming the whole time.
"She's perfect!" Exclaimed Zayn and Niall. Creepy.

Creepier....they'll get you.
Shut up, conscience.

They scribbled something on a paper.

"Nina Winters, you are now officially Nona Styles Horan Payne Malik Tomlinson, in short Nona Infinity Payne."

My jaw literally hit the floor.