Rahul and Riya

Thank you rainbowlovie,for helping me edit.♥

Sitting alone in my one bedroom flat of a busy city, sipping on my morning chai, with the newspaper in my hand, I rummage to the filmy news section, and there, smart and dashing as always is my Rahul.

He is posing with some model, for a textile brand, his cute smile reaching his eyes, making it twinkle, I smile as I see the picture.

As I'm dreaming about him, just know, this craze I have for him is one of my biggest secrets, not even my best friend knows about it.

When we gossip in our group and we take his name, I try to behave indifferent, but only I know, how my heart races, with a tickle.

All my life I was too proud telling everyone that I'm not a fan of anyone, I don't know how you people can be crazy of someone you don't know, etc, etc, but all changed when Rahul entered the industry, the first look of him and I felt, wow!! he is handsome, and definitely different .

I went for his debut film with my friends, and loved the way he portrayed his emotions, there was something deep in his eyes, at first I thought that I was behaving stupid and ignored the feels I got when I watched his song being telecast or when I looked at his poster, but my heart never seemed to work with my brain on this, till today I feel jitters when I see his face.

I am brought out of my thoughts by the loud dhinchak song played in my neighbour's home, I get up to tell them to lower the volume, the music stops and then starts the slow melodious tune of a romantic number of Rahul's film, I smile to myself taking my seat and  swaying my head to the tune.

Let me tell you, although I'm alone, I am not totally alone, I have full entertainment in my flat, the TV of my neighbour shuts off only at night. When the door is open, the little boy and girl, living opposite, come and show me their school stuff, their new toys etc, their moms are very sweet people, they are about 6 years older to me and treat me like one of their little sister,  they do ask me if I need anything, share their new tried recipes and once in a way, we have our girl talk.

..............

I finished my graduation, and before working in any organization as an editor, I wanted to do something fun for a few months, for myself.

I wrote to this company- Asure,  it does recruitment on a project basis, it sends the recruited people to work on different film projects.

The one and only reason I applied to this company was so that I could get occasions/links to meet Rahul for once at least.

Qualification wise I'm a little over above average, I do my work on time and like to see my grades up. So my parents were not very keen on me doing this work now, they want to see me get settled.

I was called from Asure, to attend the interviews, we had to know about the latest news of actors, and films, which I didn't bother to a great extent cause that's my daily dose of gossip, I check the news every other day for news on films and actors.

Hence the interview went on well, in my opinion. There were about a hundred people who were called, some were disappointed when they came out others looked satisfied.

Finally after another round with the final five the interviews were over.

Within one week I got my offer letter, my work was for six months, it was for the post of secretary.

I went to Asure, a day before my work actually starts to finish off the paper work, that's when I asked them for what film and for who am I going to do the work.