chapter 1

I'm running, running away from any and everything, every living creature around me. I found myself right aside of town. The forest is right in front of me. Do I run into it, never to be seen again, start a new life where no one knows me with a new name, or do I go back to that burning hell. The place both my parents and my sister were murdered. I did not want to do either so, I decided to go to the only friend I had. Believe it or not it was Ceil Phantomive.

I walked up to Ceil's mansion. I haven't been here in a long time, the last time I was here was when my sister was still alive, so about two years ago. The door opened and brought me out of my train of thought. " Hello, lady Chloe" said the tall butler in black, "Hello Sebastian" I said, trying to smile but I was still upset about my parents. "Come in, I will tell the young master he has a guest". "Thank you." I said, and with that he left.

I walked inside, it was big, but nothing has changed. I saw three people that I haven't see in so long. "Hello Mey-rin,Finny,and Bardroy", I said with a smile. "Hello my lady" they all said at the same time. Just then Sebastian came back, and said that Ceil was in his study, and he will show me where that is. I said goodbye to the three and followed Sebastian.

We walked up the stairs and down the hallway in till we stopped at a door, Sebastian knocked,and I heard Ceil say come in, I haven't heard Ceil's voice in so long. I missed him so much, I missed the person that was always there for me, I missed his blue hair and his eye patch. Sebastian opened the door and we both walked inside, the look on Ceil's face made me speechless, he was shocked to see me, I could tell by his expression on his face. we both looked at each other for seamed like forever, when we stopped, I realized that I was crying. ceil got up and hugged me, I cried on his shoulder while he held me tight. I looked up at him and he smiled, I was shocked, I new that he didn't smile seen his parents died, but he was smiling at me.

I looked back down, but he lifted up my chin to make me look at him. All he said was "I know" and with that I cried my self to sleep in his arms.