chapter 5

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner

I looked down at my lap "don't lie to me". I said almost crying. "It hurts me when you say things like that" now I feel worse I hate hurting him "I'm sorry" I said with sadness in my voice. "I do love you, i always have" I wanted to believe him I did I loved him too but I can't get close to anyone again. I looked up at him and he smiled. He got up from his chair and came over to me and picked me up. "What are you doing" I was so shocked that he could pick me up, he was strong even if he didn't look like it.
"I'm taking you to my bed", "why" I said a little scared. " because your going to sleep with me in my bed to night" I didn't know what to say so I said nothing. When we got to his room he put me on the bed. " I'll be right back I need to get dress in something to sleep in "Sebastian" he said so calmly. Sebastian knocked on the door a moment later. "Come in" and as so ciel said that he walked though the door "yes my lord". Ciel walked over to him " I need you to change me in the washroom to night". "Yes my lord". And then they both walked away and left me on the bed alone.
I didn't know what to do. I've been having nightmares for the past few days but I've had them on and off since my sister died.

Sorry its short but I felt like I needed to update this story