I hear he is super hot!

Jamie:

It was the first day of school at Redwood High. I was finally in the 10th grade. I said goodbye to my mom and grabbed my backpack. I was wearing a black leather jacket, with my Bring Me The Horizon tank top and some dark skinny jeans. Alexa had already gotten ready and she was waiting for me. She had a plaid purple shirt and dark skinny jeans on. "Girl you take so long to get ready." She turned on the engine and we headed for school. "Sorry I couldn't find my phone Alexa." I adjust my glasses. She rolled her eyes at me.

----
We got to school and we headed for our lockers, which were right beside each other. "So what do you have first?" I asked Alexa while I got my stuff I needed for science. "English...So, Jamie have you heard about the guy who failed 10th and he is here in 10th again? I hear he is super hot!" She nudges me with her elbow. I start walking. "I know what you are thinking Alexa, dont even, I don't need a boyfriend Alexa." I am way to busy. She laughs. "With what Jamie? Wacthing Anime on netflix, reading books, and playing video games?" I huff out a breath. "Exactly!" You might change your mind Jamie, any ways it is part of the high school experience to have a boyfriend so there is no stopping me." She lets out a malicious laugh then she sticks out her tongue at me as I walk into Science.

---
I sit at the very back of the class hoping nobody would pay attention to me when they came in. I pull out my book ,Shiver ,and start reading so I just don't sit there in a awkward silence with the teacher Mrs.Higgins , since I was the first one here. People start coming in and the seat in front of me is still empty and nobody has really paid attention yet ,luckily. I just don't really like to be the center of attention. The bell just rang and the teacher started calling roll. I just silently raised my hand when she called my name. She went on to the next name "Oliver Lockwood?".... There is no answer. "Is Oliver Lockwood here?" The classroom door suddenly came open noisily. A husky, deep voice calls out "I'm here , ya miss me from last year, teach?"I hear someone walk in. Mrs. Higgins says "Dont wink at me again, Lockwood this is your warning. The deep, husky voice, that is apparently Oliver's speaks again "Love you too teach." Im assuming he winked again after that. Mrs.Higgins lets out an angry sigh and just ignores his comment and tells him to sit down I heard him as he noisily sits right in vacant seat in front of me. I freeze.

He is he guy that failed from last year , the one that Alexa says is super hot. Hmm this might not be so bad. Na, He is probaly just a cocky jerk. Atleast give him a chance. Stop thinking like this Jamie. Think positive! Ok...

I slowly look up from my book. He turns around and looks at me "Hey, my name is Oliver Lockwood, of course you already know that, but it sounds good when I say it." He flashes me a smirk. I roll my eyes. "Anyways what's your name Sweetcheeks?" He winks. I can already tell this is going to be a long 1st period.

What do you all think?
Do you ship Oliver and Jamie? Possible ship names? Dont worry you will get to meet some other guy characters soon. :)
Plz vote/comment/share
See ya, my lovelies! Xoxo