--Epilogue (part 2)--

Somewhere in America......

Guile-Hmm...They got away just like always,uh?

Chun-Li-Looks like it's always been that way.....

Cammy-But why? Why do they always get away?

Guile-This is a question none of us was never able to answer to.

Cammy-And what is their secret anyway? Their evil power? Should we become like them to survive? Because if I learnt something all these years is that the bad guys are always stronger....

Chun-Li-That is the question I've been always wondering about. I mean, for how long will we keep fighting? There are so many threats out there, stronger than us. We could never reach their skills.

Guile-And it's not just Shadalow or S.I.N.... There's also Akuma or even worse, The Secret Society....None knows enough for them...Just that their to strong for us....They must not rule the world!

Chun-Li-Right...But is there anything that we could do to stop them?

Cammy-The situation is bad.... These guys....What is their goal anyway?

Guile-Uh....Guess we'll never win this battle....I mean that guy,Gill, he is somehow a god! He can even fly and master the water and the fire!

Chun-Li- Geez....This is scary!

Cammy-Yeah... I guess there's nothing we can do; just keep fighting and fighting, even for our lives, to protect the others...

Guile-Guess you're right....

Chun-Li-Does anyone have the time?

Guile-Um, it's 11:30 p.m..

Chun-Li-I had better get going then. My train travels at 12:00 p.m..

Guile-Do you want me to give you a ride?

Chun-Li-No,thanks. I would like to spend some time on my own. I want to think....I'll go on foot!

Cammy-I should also get going. My plane flies at 12:30 p.m.. I'll also go on foot, the airport is four blocks away.

Guile-Alright then. I'm going home too. Take care, both of you!

Chun-Li-Bye!!!

Cammy-Bye!!

Guile-Bye!!

Now, each one of our heroes have taken his or her own path. They will keep fighting and fighting until they stop the evil or even die. Until their next adventure this is:

THE END