The Story Of My Life

Chapter 1

It all started on June 7th 2002 at 4:42 a.m. In St Joe's Hopital a little girl named Selena Elizabeth Evans was born. Her parents new right for the start that she is going to be special. Once the family of 3 got home, everyone wanted to see her. She lived with her mom and her dad and her grandma. They all loved Selena. Soon a year passed by and it was her first birthday. Thats where she meet her aunts Lina and Amy. As soon as they saw her, they fell in love with her. Then Lina's husband Billy was Selena's uncle. They all got to hold her and take a picture. The day after her birthday, her uncle Ricky came to visit her. Selena had a reaction to her uncle. She would always scream when her would touch her. Across the street was her mom's friend. His dad and him loved playing with Selena. Selena started talking at the age of 2. That's when her mom and dad started to fight. She didn't understand what they were saying but she knew something was wrong.  Soon Selena barely saw her dad. She didn't understand why her dad wasn't there for half of the day. Again her birthday came around and she turned 3. She hung out with her friend Catlin. Catlin started to tell Selena why her parents were fighting because Catlin was older. Selena understood but still couldn't understand why. that was the big question she had. She always thought "Why? Why? Why?" As a kid she never found an answer. Her dad disappeared until she turned 4. She started school in September. She went in the afternoon and came home at 3:15. Her dad came back but all his stuff was put into boxes. She left that alone and she just acted like they weren't there. She did that until she was 5. 5 was an interesting age for her. The night after her birthday, her father left her. She woke up the next morning and he wasn't there she started to cry because this never happened to her before. She didn't know what to do, so she just sat there and looked around hoping that he would come back. 10 minutes later, her mom came out and found her crying. Her mom started crying to beause she missed him. Soon Selena's grandmother came out and took Selena from Wanda and brought her to the couch. She sat Selena down and told her that her dad had to go somewhere and he might not come back for a while. Selena didn't know what to do because he was a main part of her life, apart from her mother.