The Story of my Life Chapter 2

In 5 years Selena came to grow up to the age of 10. She still wonders at night because she thinks that her father left because she didn't live up to his rules and she isn't like him. That's why she doesn't want to talk to him on the phone or go anywhere with him when he visits for 2-3 days. Sometimes she thinks that it's her fault and it's her fault for making him leave the family and leave Toronto. She has 1 sister and 1 brother. Her sister is only a half sister because they had the same dad but different mom but her brother is a full brother. Her sister Rena knows more than Selena because she is older. She was 14 at the time and Selena was 5.  Rena didn't want to have to explain to Selena until Selena was told that she had another who was 4 years old. Rena didn't know about the 4 year old until Selena's mom told her. Rena was so mad because as a kid, she lived with their dad and he never told her. 5 days after her  birthday, Rena came down to visit  Selena and Ryan. She took Selena out to do her nails and told Selena that there is another kid. She is 8 years old and lives in the U.S.A. Selena was mad but she decised not to tell her dad she knows. He would freak out on Rena. Selena only told her mom and her grandma.