River Jude Phoenix

River Jude Phoenix. A remarkable soul. A beautiful soul. It's very upsetting, his death, especially at only 23. He still had his whole life ahead of him. I don't just love him for being a famous actor, I love him because of who he was as a person. He is the type of person who you would want to sit and talk and get to know for hours. He's such a good person. He bought a rainforest so it wouldn't get cut down. He didn't eat meat because of what they do to animals. He just seemed so humble and down to earth, that he didn't let the idea of fame consume him. He was just so pure as a person. A literal walking, talking angel. Such raw talent, such a pure soul. He died on this very day and his death still tends to upset us. He was and still is my childhood hero. Not just childhood, but my hero all in all. He's that person that you wanna strive to be, I know I want to. I want to have his kindness, pureness, humbleness, his humor, his ideas. I want to be everything he is. Although he is gone his spirt still lives on and he plans on staying in our hearts forever. Every single day. Do not forget River Jude Phoenix, there for you will be missing out.
River Jude Phoenix - 08•23•70✝10•31•93