Chapter 3

Michelle's pov:
It was quiet and awkward. Finally someone said something. The guy next to me said "So who are you guys?"
"I'm Lia and this is Michelle" Lia said while looking at the guy next to me.
I decided to talk now.
"Soooo who are you guys?" I said
"I'm Micheal and this is Edward."
Lia and I looked at each other and smiled.
I got my phone out and texted Lia
Me: what do we say now?
Lia checked her phone and laughed
Lia: Idk lmao lets ask them if they wanna hang out with us?
Me: sure but you say it
Lia: Ightt
"So you guys wanna hang out with us?" Lia said while taking a fry from Michael's tray
Michael laughed and said "Sure, where do you wanna go?"
I remembered I had to babysit my little sister after school because my mom was going out of town with her boyfriend.
"Can we go to my house? I have to babysit my sister ugh."
"Sure" Micheal said while smiling at me.
We got up and Micheal offered me fries omg.
I obviously said yes and ate them.
The guys had a car so we didn't have to walk again.
They had a really nice car and it had no roof.
I told them where my house was at and I looked at the time.
3:45 oh no I wonder if my sister is okay.
I opened the door and see my sister running around the house naked.
"GO CHANGE INTO CLOTHES OMG" I said while laughing. She was 5 so she thought it was the funniest thing ever.
She looked at me and ran upstairs and went into her room and locked it. Lia started laughing and we let the guys in. They were so tall and I love tall guys omg. I told them to go in my room so my sister won't come back out running around naked again.
I locked the door and I saw that Micheal was staring at the string on the ceiling. I got up and opened it and told them to go in with me since it was really dark. Lia was standing there with her mouth open. She looked surprised. I looked the direction Lia was looking at and saw something... It was white mist and it disappeared. I didn't like ghost tbh. I was afraid of them.
"You saw that too?" Lia asked me.
"Yea but its okay." I replied.
I turned on the light and looked around. Boxes everywhere.
I opened a box and dust went everywhere. I started coughing and couldn't stop.
Micheal walked to me and said "you okay?" While touching my shoulder. His hands were so soft.
I stopped coughing and said "yea thanks for asking" I smiled. I kneeled down and looked at the stuff that was in the box.
Just a whole bunch of old photographs.
I put them in my pocket and stood up. "Let's go back the my room." I said.
We got out and went to the living room.
"I'll be right back" I said. I knocked on my sisters door but she didn't open it. I opened it and she wasn't there. Where'd she go?
I went back downstairs and said "she's gone!"
Lia got up and said "who's gone?!"
"Gwen!" I said while checking the kitchen.
Lia went to the backyard but didn't find Gwen.
I'm dead.
Micheal walked to me and said "We gotta go. Can I have your phone number?"
I freezed and smiled "Yea" and put my number in his phone. I saw Lia put hers on Edwards phone. They left and Lia ran to me.
"I FOUND GWEN!"
I followed Lia to the basement and Gwen was there sitting in the corner talking to someone. There was no on else there though.
I walked to Gwen and grabbed her arm and took her to her room.
"Who were you talking to?" I asked
"My friend Jesse." She said while picking up an old dirty toy.
"Jesse? There's no one here Gwen stop talking to your imaginary friends." I said. Gwen looked mad and said "Jesse is real and she doesn't like you." I walked out and told Lia what happened. And she looked surprised.
She slept over so I don't have to be alone with Gwen. I got ready for school and told Gwens babysitter what to do. We got to school and I got a text from Micheal. Lia saw me smile at my phone and she got a message too.
Micheal: Heyy, what school you go too?
Me: El diamante high school. Hbu?
Micheal: same. Meet me at the fountain?
Me: alright.
I was happy and let Lia go with my enemy Isabella. I met Micheal there but he was talking to a girl. They kissed and she walked away.
I felt like crying.