The mission

https://vine.co/v/eTBdeQ3lAZ5

As the driver catches me and Peggy directly to red skulls plane we had to fight off minions who had 24-k guns.Peggy and I had a hard time fighting them off when it was only he four of us. But I managed to fight them off using my shield Howard Stark made for me. He said it was a rare piece of metal that was the last of its kind. This metal was a titanium metal that can be use to defect bullets and explosions. Howard said be careful because it can be damaged when it touches it's melting temperature and it would lose its form. But as I raced to find red skull I noticed the doctor who was always beside him running in the direction I was. I yelled at the top of my lungs only to hear a huge boom an ,explosion was set in front of me on the bridge the doctor blow up the bridge . That basterd's working directly with him even if he threatened him. How do I manage to get over there I only had a thought of jumping but I didn't think I could do it but I did. Barley making it I see the doctor (scientist) running near a hidden door. I grab my shield and run towards the door. I see red skull with a grin and the scientist gasping for air. Red skull holds a strange blue cube like crystal in a box. I almost couldn't take my eyes off of it. Until I see Peggy tied up muffling. I carelessly throw my shield at red skull. Knocking him on the ground I run to him punching him over and over again. Then I go to Peggy and tell her she has to get off because the plane can't stop.