The beginning

Earlier that day I was smelling the  sweet roses and honey golden tips their was nothing to change the breezes you smelled . When I went inside to go see Bucky my best friend he had a smirk on his face and his palms were red . I asked him what's wrong, He "sighed" ,you got into another fight didn't you . Bucky  laughed why do you act like my mother, Steve . I giggled . We're going to be late lets go. Me and Bucky went to a royal dinner party cause we wanted to join the army and Bucky was a hella of a shooter. But at this time I was just some puny wimp who could barley even duck a punch from a guy. Bucky was the real deal,Bucky helped me when I tried to be a tough guy and impress girls but as usual got my ass kicked with his good looks and muscles. It was hard for me to get girls so I just got in fights so I can toughen up but just injured myself more in till I met this scientist "who changed my life forever". This scientist made me look twice the size I am and made me even stronger. Life was good in till his last experiment the "red something,I forgot his name" was a leader of a secret agency called hydra, hydra was a enemy to S.H.I.EL.D . Well the mad scientist was killed when getting honored by other government officials for his work (Me). My mission was to take out "red something" and destroy his mission to destroy mankind.