truth or laser shark

At like 1 30 I came back to the room. After my sister woke me up and went back to hers too. that is. i fell back asleep on my bed.

At like 8 00 I heard Mike talking in his sleep.he kept doing his Chester impression in his sleep

'i think Mike has MPD. i heard about it when my sister and i found out about our conditions'

i flipped my head over the edge of the bad. i saw Cam in a sleeping bad that was shaped to be a cocoon. he was peeking out.

"Sup?" i asked, hair slightly turning yellow(happy) at the fact i have friends i could talk to now.

"nothing really. Hey, what does it mean if your hair is purple?' Cam asked, staring at my hair.

"Love. Why?" i asked, reaching up to touch my hair, that was slowly dimming to a magenta (confused).

"cause a strand of it is purple. and another one is pink (embarrassed)." his eyebrows furrowed.

my hair went completely white/pink/magenta minus three strands which were yellow, purple, and pink. i quickly grabbing clothes and ran out to the bathroom.

Once I went in my sister did to. I was braiding a magenta (confused) strand, purple (love) strand ,and yellow (happy) stand of hair so i din't really process that.

"What happened to you?" she asked, actually concerned.

When i heard her, i turn and started freaking out. i ran out after that.

I was about to go into the forest when a air horn blew. I ran to the main place and saw everyone was there.

"Rise and shine, my morning glories. It's time for your next challenge." Chris smirked.

my hair turn back to Mint minus the braid.

Dakota started complaining about her not getting her beauty sleep. She took off her shades and she looked awful. Sam kinda let that slip. A little bit after Chris said We were going to THE BAY OF DISMAY. Then he took Dakota's phone and Sam's game-guy.

We started walking. Kayla and I were listening to a conversation going on between Cam and Jo.

"I hope this isn't another physical challenge." Cam sighed, I could see the purple strand of my hair grow brighter as Cam started talking. i wonder why.

"I bet you do toothpick. In surprise your scrawny neck." Jo smirked sarcastically. i could see my mint hair slightly turn redder (angrier) each second.

"My greatest strengths are mental!" cam scowled, starting to get mad. my hair was so close to blood red.

"you're mental if you think you could win total drama without getting physical. Just stay out of my way!" Jo smirked, making Cam pout in disappointment. that is when my hair turn a red that was so dark that it completely passed blood red and turned an almost black/red color.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! IN A FIGHT OF BRAINS VERSES BRAWN'S, BRAINS WOULD ALWAYS WIN! IT'S JUST PLAIN LOGIC! SO WHILE ONE OF US SMART PEOPLE WIN THE MILLION AND THIS SHOW, JUST REMEMBER THIS, AND SHUT YOUR BIG, STUPID, STEREOSCOPIC MOUTH!" i finally snapped. my hair was starting to get curly which meant i was starting to lose control.

'if i loses control my hair gray and i will be an empty, soulless shell of a girl. i can't let that happen. i wouldn't be anything anymore'

i put a hand on my shoulder, i turned to whoever it is, rage filling my eyes. when i realized it was Kayla i started to relax and my hair (minus the braid) went back to normal.

"whatever, you are a freak so stay out of my way too." Jo rolled her eyes. the thing she called me made my hair turn a dark blue (really sad) and i ran off crying.

i got to the front of everyone and turned, watching my sister and Jo.

her eye started to twitch as she walked in front of her. she stopped and gave her an annoyed look with a 'what-do-you-want-now' face on, just making her madder. she raised my fist and punched her in her arm. HARD!

"What was that for!" Jo yelled, clutching her arm. everyone had stopped to stare at me run away, but now were staring at them is shock, as was i.

"NEVER. AND I MEAN NEVER. MAKE MY SISTER FEEL LIKE THAT AGAIN. SHE HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT BEING BULLIED LIKE BEFORE. SO HERE IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO. YOU ARE GOING TO APOLOGIST TO HER BEFORE I HURT YOU SO BAD. YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN." she growled so darkly that Jo's face went pale, but she shook i off and pushed pass her.

she was about to attack her, but i grabbed her along with three other hands. she turned and saw me, Cam, Mike, and Zoey holding onto her with scared smiles. she immediately calmed down and we continued to walk to the bay of dismay.

pretty soon we were all strapped into harnesses and Chris was explaining this game about getting to know each other. he started to say the first question.

"who here with a simple gesture can get anyone to do anything she want cause of a medical condition?" he asked, making my sister shrink back in her seat before pressing the button. everyone looked confused.

"that's not possible!" Jo yelled.

"Slap yourself." she said monotone with a -_-" face on.

"NO!"

she took off her glasses/shades and gave the cutest facshe i could muster "pweas swap yourswef' she said in a baby voice. Jo did as Kayla said, in a trance, making me laugh

'revenge. sweet, sweet revenge'

"Moving on....Who here acts emotionless so she won't be judged or bullied?" Chris asked and i instantly knew it was me. i pressed the button and got shocked. my hair turned aqua (in pain) and i whimpered.

after a few more questions the game ended with no winner, due to everyone complaining and trying to get out. as a punishment both teams were dunked in the water, but something bad happened.

Kayla's's harness broke along with mine. the bleachers went back up without us. neither of us knew how to swim since we never really got out, so we just continued to float around. slowly we began to lose oxegon and blacked out, most likely about to die

'i love you Kayla' i thought before my eyes closed.

and that is the end of the book. they just died.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jk...

i opened my eyes to see i was in my room

'i guess i didn't die. i hope my sister is okay!!!'

i got up and sat next to Cam, who was reading a book, but stopped and looked up at me.

"what's up?" i asked.

"Nothing really. we won thanks to me and Dakota got booted." he shrugged.

i nodded and climbed up to my bed and started to doze off, thinking of Cam. that's when i finally got it!

'the purple hair was because of Cameron!' i thought, panic and realization flooded my face before sleep consumed me