Chapter 1; News

Harry- Monday, August 1

Uni life was different than high school, different people, life style, and different atmosphere. I went to a pretty basic uni that most of my friends went to but we were studying different careers. Niall my best mate was studying music engineering, chemistry, and guitar he was pretty laid back with it though. Veronica my girlfriend/friend was studying law, biology and calculus. I was studying Law, sociology and business. I've been taking minor in teaching with kids who have special needs like  behavioral aid. The class is called teaching skills. Veronica says I should stick to law but that's the only class that's not boring to me.

It was noon and I was going to meet Veronica for lunch in the courtyard. I was currently texting my sister because she wanted me to go to her house because she has big news. All of a sudden I hear a girlish scream  that was trying to be scary "Booo!" which didn't faze me one bit. I turn to see Veronica at her attempt with her hands up and her blonde hair in her face and her brown eyes scrunched up.

"Dang it I thought I got you" she sat down taking out a salad and utensils.

"Nope I'm unshakable" I grin.

"Whatever styles" she continues to eat her salad. Here's the thing about Veronica she's very closed off. Out of the four years we've none her (not including this year) we've only seen her mom once from distance at graduation and never went to her house we would always go to mine or Niall's. Every time we'd talk about family stuff she'd either change the subject or give us simple things like " I get most of my features from my dad" or "both of my parents have brown eyes" no details. All I know is that her mom is petite and has light brown hair kind of like my mom.

But at the same time Veronica is very dominate and controlling of her things and friends it's hard for Niall and I to talk to other girls than her as friends of course even guys some times. Yet besides those time she's pretty cool. We started dating not that long ago like maybe 6 months ago. We've always been flirting since me and Niall met her. But I finally had to ask her on a date and things went far from that. I'm happy and content.

"So what do you have next" she looks up from her salad.

"Well I already finished with my fist three and now I just have to go to teaching skills how bout you"

"I only have three classes remember like Niall so I'm going home after this and by the way Niall said he couldn't come to lunch he had an a thing with his family" she said in annoyance cause I asked her that like every day.

"Oh sorry forgot, wait what time is it"

"Um it's 2 why" she look at her phone.

"Shit I gotta go to class see you later babe " I give her a peck on the lips she's smiles and I run to the other building. Once I got to class, I took a seat in the second row to a brunette boy and  a red hair girl. The teacher came in and told us to get set up to take notes on are laptops. We finish a lesson about how to deal with conflict and resolution.

"Class I have a surprise for you, we've been learning about hands on scenarios and what to do to stop or prevent a problem for about a month and I've set up a hands on learning test with Rosemary's learning School, it's a school filled with special kids of  ages 10-18. You will take a test that will pair you up with a kid from the school. You'll be with this kid until this class semester ends depending on the age of the kid, which most of the will be in high school you can do activities and learn more about there behavior and life style" She hands out the test. It has simple questions about interest. Like what kind of music I like what is my favorite get away simply things like that. I turned it in and got ready to leave to go home.

On my way home I remember that Gemma wanted me to stop by so I went home to my cozy apartment to change and head over to her house.

------------------------------------>

After I knocked the door was immediately opened by Gemma and she engulfed me in a hug. I pull away and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Hey how are you I haven't seen you in a while, how's married life" I ask her about her new life with her husband Liam.

"It's good, I just missed you and all. This is like the most I haven't seen you since I got married" she smiled, I remember before she got married we used to spend so much time together even when she was in uni.

"I missed you to." I hugged her again and kissed her head than looked at her. "Well are you going to let me in or...." She laugh and moved out the way so I can get in. "Wait are Mum and Robin here and what's the thing you wanted to tell me"

"Yeah there here there in the living room with Liam go join them and be nice to him" she pointed at me and walk towards her kitchen. When I walk in the living room I see Mum and Robin on a couch and Liam on a recliner. They all stood and called out my name when I walked in. I kiss my Mum and hug Robin and Liam.

"So how have you been Harry" Liam sat back down and I joined my parents on the couch.

"I'm good unis been keeping me busy. How bout you living with my sister, treating her right, right"

He laugh. " Of course Harry I promised you and her in front of God, and everything is really good". We kept on talking about random things with my parents. Gemma later called us for dinner. Dinner was good at the end Gemma had passed out a cake.

"So your probably wondering why I've set up this dinner it's because I have a special announcement" She takes a hold of Liam's hand that is on her right and pauses for a minute. "We're Pregnant" they say in unison and every one cheers. Mum and Robin go to hug her and I walk over to Liam.

"Congratulations man" I give him a short hug, I walk over to her and see her eyes in tears. I hug her tight and congratulate her and pull away.

"How does it feel to know that your not going to be my baby anymore" She laughs

"No I'm still going to be your baby brother but I don't mind to share the spot as the baby" she laughs and hugs me again.

-----

A/N

Hey here's the first chapter. Please stay tuned It will get better I promise it's not that bad. But mostly please give me your feed back. Don't forget to vote.

You can follow me on insta at Harrys_whale