Chapter 21

~Edited~

Laura's POV

Ignore him and go to sleep, but he kept on knocking on my door.

"Go away! I don't want to talk right now."

"Laura please." Ross pleads.

"Ross just go."

"Please Laura?"

"No!" I yell and he sighs.

"I'm sorry."

"Doubt it." I mumble.

I lay down and I try to get some sleep. I can't though, because all of this drama is overwhelming me. Sleep finally took me away, which I was glad for.

I went to sleep which felt like an hour, but was totally 4 hours. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, I looked in the mirror and see my eyes all red and puffy.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After I took a shower, I got dressed. I did my make up and I grabbed my sunglasses to hide my eyes and went downstairs to get breakfast.

When I went downstairs, I saw the Lynch's sleeping in the living room except Riker who was probably with Vanessa. And guess who stayed also, yup the boy who stood me up yesterday to be with another girl, Ross.

I went to the couch where Ross was sleeping because I had left my purse there the night before. I really wish my heels didn't make so much noise, but it did, and caused Ross to wake up.

"Laura?" He said in his morning voice which was making it hard for me to be mad at him.

"What?" I quickly take my purse and go to the kitchen. He gets up from the couch and follows me.

Great. Note the sarcasm

"Laur, look I'm really sorry I forgot. I lost track of time." I ignore him and get a bowl of cereal.

"Laur, please I'm sorry. I love you, you know that." I eat my cereal. He comes closer to me and takes my hand.

"Baby please talk to me, look I'm really sorry I'll make it up to you."

"You don't have to because I know you won't show up." I say while taking my hand from his.

"Laura I promise. Please, let me make it up to you." He pleads.

"I don't know."

"Please? Just one shot what have you got to loose?" I sigh and give in.

"Fine, but don't go anywhere with her today."

"Yes. I won't go anywhere. I promise." He says and kisses me.

"I have to go I'll see you when I get back. I love you."

"I love you too."

I was about to walk out the door when he stopped me by holding my arm.

"Wait. before you go." He kisses me one more time, I kiss back.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I go to the set where I have to film my music video for my new single. A few hours later, I finish with the music video. Now, I have to get home and pack for my trip to New York.

Ross's POV

I'm so glad Laura forgave me. I don't know what I would've done if she didn't forgive me. I can't loose Laura, she's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. I hope the rest forgives me also. Rydel woke up and looked at me, she rolled her eyes.