Part 5- My princess

Kenyunna in the Multimedia ...

Kendrick's pov

i starred at my baby girl as she hid behind her mom's legs i chuckled dam she was a lil cutie ima have to shoot a nigga head off bout my baby.

"Ken ken say hey to da da"  Hope said. " hey princess" i said scooting low to her level" she looked from me to her mama. 

"Ma ma" she spoke holding her arms out for her Hope to pick her up and she did. "you don't want yo daddy princess" i said fake pouting in Hope laughed, ken ken hid her head in the crook of her mommas neck. i remember Hope would do the exact same thing with me.

"i got candy " i said taking out a long twix bar she immedially turned her heads towards the candy i opened it for her in fed her a piece she held her arms out for me to pick her up and i happily did. "aww look at y'all" Hope cooed pinching our jaws i hated that. " Stop with that Hope u know i don't like that shit"  i said pushing her away from me. "sorry" she mumbled looking sad in shit. "come here girl" i said sitting down on the couch she came sat by me.

i gave ken ken they chocolate in let her eat it. i pulled hope closer to me wrapping my arms around her shoulder the kissing her cheek in she blushed. "you know i miss u right" i said kissing her forehead next.

"Stop your girlfriend won't like that your giving your kisses away" she said in i shrugged, "Do u give my kisses away" i asked her in she smiled. "yes" she said laughing. "TOO WHO ?!" i yelled.

"Me mommy" ken  ken said Hope laughed then picked her up. "only her" she said kissing ken ken all over her face making her giggle uncontrollable. I admired their relationship in i liked that i asked ken ken for a kiss and she shook her head no.

i looked at hope and she shrugged. "Can i get a kiss from you" i said kissing on her neck then sucking on her earlobe she couldn't help but moan. "No daddy" she said she lucky ken ken here i would have been beaten that pussy up.

"No you wouldn't have" she said dam i must be thinking loud  or some i looked at her and smirked. "I gotta go" i said grabbing my keys off the table  i picked up ken ken in kissed her cheeks.  

"Why you leaving so early ?" Hope asked looking all sad i gave her a bored ass look. "i'll see around Hope."

I gave ken ken one last peck on the cheeks before putting her down. Hope stood up i gave her a goodbye wave and started head for the door.

"Kenny" hope said i stopped in turned around in looked at her. "Wassup ?" i asked as we became face to face. "Can i have a kiss" she asked like she was a little ass girl I laughed in kissed her forehead and she pouted i laughed in gave her a kiss on her neck she grabbed my torso pulling me closer to her.

"This what you want ?" i asked still kissing on her neck massaging her breast with one hand she moaned in shook her head yes i can tell its been a long as time for her. "Can you wait" i groaned when she put her hands through my boxers but stopped.

"You know where Home is when you get tired of that little girl of yours" she said i smacked my lips when she removed her hands i watched her laugh shaking her head. "You gone wish you didn't stop" i said as she continue to laugh her lungs out.

"Later" she said i kissed her forehead one last time before leaving getting into my car in speeding off.

----------------------------------

"Where you been kenny i've been calling you all day" Nee spoke following me to our bedroom. "I had something to do I apologize" i said plopping down on the bed. 

"Make it up to me" she said i laughed at her horny ass. "Not now baby later alright" she pouted i shook my head in kicked off my shoes laying back against the head boared.

"I cooked for you" she said i sighed in looked at her annoyed because she was standing over me being annoying. "I aint hungry but thank you" i said she started to leave but stopped in turn to me.

"What ever i did i apologize" she said and with that being said she walked out, i shook my head why is she apologizing for something she aint do.

I got up in walked out the room in spotted her standing over the stove stiring some in a pot i grabbed her waist in kiss the back of her neck.

"The food smell good baby" she turned around in smiled. "Are you sure you don't wanna eat because this could all be mines" she said in a more serious i looked at her side ways.

"if that is the case then i'll have a big bowl of that beef stew" she shook her head in got out of my grip.

"Now kenny are you gonna tell me what was all they ignoring me was about in the room ?" I sighed. "It wasn't nothing i just had a bad day at the interview for the job" i lied. I was lying hard as hell she nodded her head in walked past me i hopped onto the counter in looked at my phone.

"I was thinking but do you have any names for the baby or its too early ?" Nee asked chopping up some carrots throwing them in the Boiler.

"Kendricus Lamar Jackson" i said simply all my kids names needed to sound like mines even if it gotta be ghetto or too much that ken is gonna run in my family. " i like it " she shrugged.

Kenny looked at nee trying to read her mind. "Whats wrong with you ?" He asked she looked down at her fingers messing with her hair.

"Do you love me" she asked. He sighed in nodded is head yes.

"Don't lie to me ken if there's someone else just tell me the truth hurts but lying to me is like a stab in the back in the pain is unbearable" he moved closer in intertwined there fingers together looking her deep in the eye.

"I don't want nobody but you and you only baby" he lied but she believed him. Who would lie with a straight face of innocence ?she smiled in nodded he kisses her lips softly before letting her go.

"Nobody but us" she said as she walked away. He sighed in messed with his dreadlocks.

"Nobody but her" he mumbled with a slick smirk on his face. "Hope".