The Reunion

Chapter 1-The Reunion

"Omg Scorpion you are finally here I'm so glad I finally get to see you after all them damn years where you been all this time tell me how your life been going for you ".Mileena stated to Scorpion

"Yeah um my life have been such a wreck I don't know what to do I lost my wife and son to that bastered Quan Chi and I lost my life to vengeance don't you understand Mileena I'm not the same Scorpion I was back then"Scorpion repiled back to Mileena.

"Wow um Scorpion that a lot to take in I feel for you that was your life that went straight to hell I got a question how come you came here to see me ".Mileena ask Scorpion.

"Um Mileena i need to ask you something i was I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend if not I UNDERSTAND............

Scorpion was cut off by Mileena kiss

"Scorpie I love you so so much of course i will love to be your girlfriend forever!!!!! Mileena stated

"Really you really mean that I love you so much um but we need to discuss our relationship and how it going to go my love"Scorpion stated

"Anything you want scorpie anything you can tell me what is you would like to tell me"Mileena said excitedly

""Um well Milly when i said i wanted you to be my girlfriend i meant it i love you so much"Scorpion stated.

"Wow um i didnt know you feel that way about me because you never really express it towards me you never told me how you feel you never accepted my gifts or nothing did you know how i felt about that rejection it really hurted my feelings just tell me why why go on explain" Mileena stated while beginning to cry.

"Well um fine I will tell you the truth on why I did those things to you ok its like this I felt like I didnt need to get close to you because i miss my family to much and if i got close to you I would fall in love with you and every time I rejected you I was in total rage at what I did because I wanted to show you affection the best way I know how I was scared ok I was scared to love you ok that it." Scorpion blurted out to mileena.

Mileena ran up to scorpion and gave him a big kiss on the lips while squeezing him until he ran out of breath almost.

"Wow Mileena I did not know that was going to happen what made you do that it was kinda good if you ask me" Scorpion stated to Mileena in child voice.

" Wel thanks its knida felt good to me too your lips are so soft can I kiss you again please pretty please."Mileena stated like a child.

"Fine, go head and do it but I swear if you bite me its over okay." Scorpion stated strongly

"Okay okay, Scorpie I promise I wont bite those precous lips of yours my love". Mileena repiled trying to trying to get ready to kiss Scorpion again on the lips.

While Mileena is trying her hardest to kiss Scorpion she notice something about him that she didn't see before.

" What's the matter why didn't you kiss me like you said you were going to do" Scorpion asked Mileena

" Um I dont want to kiss you anymore no more kiss no more !!!! Mileena scream and ran away from Scorpion.

" No Mileena come back don't run away from me please come back tell me whats wrong come on go ahead" Scorpion yelled.

Later on that night....

After Mileena ran from Scorpion she went to hide in a part of the forest she believe he wouldn't find her at she begin to get sleepy and she layed down.

Scorpion look all over for Mileena he almost gave up looking for her until he found this hidden area where he sees this body he go over their to check it out to see if that is Mileena's body he was looking at. So Scorpion quietly walk towards the body and he saw that it is Mileena so Scorpion pick up Mileena and he took her to his house.